Robert (Rob) Davis

It's been nearly a year, just amazes me at how fast the time has gone where our friend has passed on. Was thinking about him a couple of days ago, especially with our little dustdevil (already determined that is what our baby will be nicknamed) on the way and just about how far each of us have come in this last year and how even this time later, his influence still remains with us all.

Any thoughts to one of our founding fathers for a one year remembrance?

Scotty

I was just in Dallas last weekend and thought about him a lot and how open and generous he was. We shared some similar tastes in music and even knew a few of the same local Austin artists... he passion for education and furthering EMS impacted all of us in one way or another and I miss him still.

• Like 1

• 11 months later...

I am preparing a talk for a large group of paramedic students and given that Rob was one of the people who really helped to set me on the right track as a paramedic I want to acknowledge him. Does anyone have access to higher resolution photos than what are available from the obit page? I would specifically be interested in finding the one of a very young new EMT by the looks of it and the one of him in Hamilton (in his white shirt standing by the ambulance cab). I think the Hamilton one may have been posted somewhere on the forum years ago, but I can't seem to find it. I appreciate any help!

I am preparing a talk for a large group of paramedic students and given that Rob was one of the people who really helped to set me on the right track as a paramedic I want to acknowledge him. Does anyone have access to higher resolution photos than what are available from the obit page? I would specifically be interested in finding the one of a very young new EMT by the looks of it and the one of him in Hamilton (in his white shirt standing by the ambulance cab). I think the Hamilton one may have been posted somewhere on the forum years ago, but I can't seem to find it. I appreciate any help!

The supervisors white shirt in Hamilton was a complete set up ! Rob was doing a walkabout and was visiting his friend (Hammerpcp) when a topic came up to do a spoof on, cant remember the thread, sorry, but see your pm I have all photos of Rob @ EMStock on Blesoe's ranch.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.