Fire Station Shooting (Prank?) - Why you would choose a shooting as a prank is beyond me...

Chief1C

Back to the original post-

STUPID beyond belief. BIG TIME suspensions due for these clowns, and if the union had an ounce of decency, they would NOT file grievances about this. Make these jackasses show their video in a rehab center where teens are in wheelchairs, recovering from GSW's. See if they find the humor in this.

Honestly- yet another example of FF's having way too much time on their hands.

1./ Not funny at all.

2./ If I'm not mistaken, Macon is in GA where citizens can carry.

3./ I would have returned fire. How funny would that have been then?? Because I can bet I'm a better shot.

4./ Everyone who was involved and/or had knowledge of, requires immediate dismissal. No questions asked, no union involvement.

5./ The person brandishing the "weapon"; charged with terrorist threats, (No acutal weapon is required for this) and kidnapping. Maybe more if I can think of the correct statute.

I'm sure they thought it was funny at the time but it's not so funny now that they are losing money over it.

I think that the shooter should get an oscar for portraying a angry black hoodlum from Harlem so well.

But it's a black guy playing a black guy. so it's not racist since it's a black guy who decided to play a thug and the shooter. So how's it racist if a black person plays the role.

Oh yeah, I'm sure that he was forced by his overtly racist sergeant to play that role. Not that he's superbly cast by playing that role. I mean come on, he must have been a shooter or a thug before he became a fireman because he had the best portrayal of a black shooter that I've seen since the last episode of CSI.

I mean, he must have had prior education on how to hold the gun with one hand and then his package in the other. Did you see how he held the gun, turned to it's side, Brilliant, just like on America's dumbest criminals. I'd like to meet this guy and ask him what his inspiration was?

The white fire men played peeing your pants scared so well that I can't wait to see the sequel. They had the same looks as the people who were getting terrorized by Jason in The Friday the 13th movies so they were type case racially as the scared pee in your pants white crackers who get killed. Or maybe they were cast as the ensign's were in Star Trek where they always died.

• Like 1

Back in the beginning of my EMS career, I entered my VAC office a few seconds before midnight for my crew. The guys from the crew I was relieving left, but there were 2 guys I didn't know still there. I asked them if they were my relief crew, they said no, and I asked them to leave, preferring no visitors unless my entire crew, or at least one other person from it, was there. They declined my request.

Then, I picked up the telephone, pushed down on a button not connected to any live telephone line, and faked dialing 9-1-1. When I looked up, I was looking down a pistol barrel! Then, the gun fired!

I think I partially fainted. I heard one of the 2 guys say, "Shit! I used the wrong gun!" Then, from the floor where I lay, I heard the 2 run out, and the relieved crew rush back in.

"Richard, are you all right? Dummy! That was the team from the 'White Eagle'".

It turned out that the 2 were LEOs from the "White Eagle", an NYPD decoy yellow taxi "company" working the 2 precincts covered by my VAC. They had been playing with me, and fired a starter's pistol. Looking out the window, I saw the 2 of them in the taxi, found some strength to get up, run out the door, and exhaust my then meager foul language dictionary on the duo.

In retrospect, I should have called the precinct immediately to register the complaint against the 2 LEOs.

I also must mention that, until they repainted the cab in something other than yellow, having a decoy taxi in my "hood" was a mistake, as there are no yellow taxis normally working it, just car services, which, to differentiate between the two, cannot be painted yellow. I think it worked better when the "Eagle" was no longer yellow.

Simply put, this was the first of 2 times I was looking at the wrong end of a gun. The second time, I was actually being robbed. I wish on not even my worst enemy this type experience.

Simply put, this was the first of 2 times I was looking at the wrong end of a gun. The second time, I was actually being robbed. I wish on not even my worst enemy this type experience.

Yeah, I can relate. Been there, too, though not by gunpoint - but you don`t really need a gun to do someone.

When it cómes to pranks - often heard the story of someone getting some lidocaine in their coffee.

Edited by Vorenus

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.