Fire Station Shooting (Prank?) - Why you would choose a shooting as a prank is beyond me...

Chief1C

You're a guy? I thought you were a woman, what guy would call himself crotchety (correct spelling)?

I didn't think it was racist, I said it may or may not be. Just trying to form a debate on how each individual perceives the video.

I don't see the racist angle. It could have been any punk at Halloween. As far as grabbing his wiener maybe he has Candida or low self esteem. Who could possibly know why someone dumb enough to threaten grown men with a fake gun would do anything.

I do see the stupid angle.

With as many concealed carry holders these days it is a wonder that fool didn't get shot.

Didn't the black guy make it a black guy?

You're such a hypocrite. At least give him credit for making is own foolish decision in this thing. You scream for equal rights for blacks, yet when you speak of them you act is if they're just big, dumb, brainless animals...You're a freak...

A huge percentage of the men I work with on my rig now are black. You wouldn't last a day out here with your talk..they'd beat you to death.

And now, more than ever, I'm convinced that you're, if not white, certainly not black.

+1 for being the most clever troll I've ever encountered...

Dwayne

Thanks Dwayne for the compliment. ER DOC, I would choose Direct TV with the DVR. They have over 600 movies and TV shows on demand that come free with the DVR, plus pay-per-view, and in the near future you will be able to see movies currently playing at theatres for $9.00/each.

No, blockbuster will be dead within 5 years. They would already be dead if Netflix had not pulled their bone-headed stunt this month.

It gets better, the guys are actually appealing thier discipline:

http://www.13wmaz.com/news/article/145275/175/Five-Firefighters-Challenge-Discipline

FDNY rules, and NYC EMS rules prior to that, held that no alcoholic beverages or firearms were allowed on, let alone inside any department properties, and was an offense could cost you your job (had to play with the wording, avoiding the words "Firing" and "Discharge", considering we're talking firearm here).

I've never been to a Blockbuster.
You might never get that chance.

2 years ago, I went to the local Blockbuster Video Store, intent on purchasing a few blank video tapes (recording and rerecording each day's "Young and the Restless" "soap opera" eventually wears out the tapes), only to be directed across the street to the Duane Reade Drugstore. They didn't sell blank videos anymore.

Both of the nearest Blockbuster Video stores nearest to me have a different business now operating inside.

I've never been to a Blockbuster.
You might never get that chance.

2 years ago, I went to the local Blockbuster Video Store, intent on purchasing a few blank video tapes (recording and rerecording each day's "Young and the Restless" "soap opera" eventually wears out the tapes), only to be directed across the street to the Duane Reade Drugstore. They didn't sell blank videos anymore.

Both of the Blockbuster Video stores nearest to me have a different business now operating inside.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.