Fire Station Shooting (Prank?) - Why you would choose a shooting as a prank is beyond me...

Chief1C

I posted this here, because it is a prank. I don't particularly see the humor, because nobody seems to be laughing. But I thought it could stir the pot a little. Depending on how you look at it, it may or may not be slightly racist on the part of the prank-pullers.

http://firecritic.com/2011/09/19/firehouse-prank-involving-gun-not-a-good-idea/

• Like 1

And they listed names of who was involved at the end? What a bunch of morons.

Fire every single one of them. They'll be lucky if they don't go to jail over this stunt. That rookie, with even a half assed lawyer, could easily own not just the department but a good chunk of the county, too.

This just really made me angry. There is no place for this anywhere.

Dumb, dumb, dumb.

I'm all for a good prank, but when you make someone seriously think their life is in jeopardy, it stops being a prank. This was just fncking stupid. There needs to be some discipline dished out, not to mention they were stupid enough to record it. They are FFs, so I guess asking for intelligence is out of the question. I don't see how this was racist, but I'm sure our resident expert on interracial relations will be along soon to set us straight.

Will gladly help you doc, the "shooter" is dressed as a stereotypical negro from the hood, and feels the need to hang on to the gun in his pants as much as he does the gun that is shooting. My people do not usually shoot up the workplace or a fire station, that is a white crime.

1. WTF is a steroetpyical negro from the hood?

2. How is the way he is holding the gun any way indicative of his race? Do us crakcers hold guns differently?

3. So now we are limited to the crimes we can commit based on our race? So, white people shoot up fire stations, post offices and their work places. Arabs fly planes into big buildings and blow up crowds with car bombs. Blacks shoot each other over drugs, money and hos. Indians (native Americans) just kill each other in drunken rages. Have we covered all of the horrible sterotypes you seem to enjoy?

I have to agree with you Dwayne. I think he is really a straight, educated white guy. I think he is both crotchity and flamingemt. He is probably very intelligent, based on the fact that he has enough knowledge to intentionally get them wrong and spark a debate. He probably is one of those guys who is a genuis but a social misfit and still lives with his parents. He can probably pick stocks better than Buffet. Any suggestions crotchity? How about NFLX vs DISH?

Do you here that swoosh, it went right over your head. I said the gun between his legs (meaning penis), this guy is dressed like you think black people dress and act, hood clothes, holding his dick, shooting people for no reason. Like I said, this is a white crime, but they made it a black guy.

I didn't realize that holding your penis was a strictly black thing. Thanks for the education. I don't see anyone holding a gun to the shooters head making him dress in hood clothes (I'm still not sure what that means), hold his crotch or making him do anything else. It sounds to me like the black guy took it upon himself to meet your stereotype, so the only racist one here is him, oh, and you.

• Like 1

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.