EMT-B results/test!

EMTDenny

Well, this is the 5th week and still no results/card from NY state... Man this stuff takes a while!! I know they told me 4-6 weeks but I am still so anxious to look for some work!! How long did it take you guys!???

Wrong info.

The only way to tell if you passed or failed is to get the letter that says you passed or failed. There are many factors that influence the speed with which results are made available.

Sometimes, even in this day and age of instant communication, patience will serve you well. You just have to wait it out. That's why they tell you it could take up to 6 weeks to get your results.

Hey the irony of all this is that the same day I posted the topic was the same time i received my results and I passed!! AMAZING!!! I am super excited!. Thanks for the response though guys. I appreciate it!!

I am from Chicago. Took the National Registry exam and got my results online within 24 hours, my cert in the mail within in 72 hours! My state cert however is supposed to take 1-3 weeks. I started looking for jobs already though. I found that the ones I am applying for online (private ambo's and er's) don't ask for your cert registration # in that process. A couple did say I needed to come to the office to apply with cert in hand so those I obviously have to wait for.

Start looking now! I am already in a hiring process for 1 place and don't have my state cert in hand yet... so you never know what you will come across! Good luck!

That's awesome asecrest. Unfortunately It's been almost 1 week now and no call back from any job yet. But I have faith something is going to come thru soon.

• 1 month later...

I take my test tues...a little nervous about taking it to be honest...cardiac and I dont get along but everything else seems to be good. I was told I will get results in 24-48 hours after I take if its on a mon-tues and sometimes wed

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.