Technical advice for posting pics and vids on the City

DwayneEMTP

So, I have a picture under my name so I must have known how to do it once, But how do I put pics and vids in my City albums?

I know how to link to them from the net, but these are pics I want to post from my computer...

Any advice?

Dwayne

Edited by DwayneEMTP

You can also upload the pic to your gallery here. When you are posting, click on "My Media" in the editor window. All you files will show up and then just choose what you want to embed.

You can also add a file to a post by clicking "More Reply Options" when typing in your post. It will open up an editor that has more options including adding a file.

Hope this helps.

Two things...I don't see how to put the pics in my gallery instead of a post, and second, why are the pics in my posts so small? Is there a way to post them without them going to thumbnails?

These are good, quality pics, I hate to see them wasted in their shrunkeness.... :-)

Dwayne

The pics are small until you click on them. Then they should "pop-up" into a lightbox for viewing.

If you go to gallery, and click on the black UPLOAD button on the top right of the page. That should allow you to upload your pic.

Let me know if it is missing as I may need to change something on this end.