Wow, They have hired TWO females in 40 YEARS

crotchitymedic1986

Bet you all didn't know that the Hatzolah ambulance service in New York is all men. that's plain discrimination if you ask me.

http://www.jems.com/article/news/jewish-female-emts-plan-join-all-male-am

What about a Ladies Auxiliary? That could be sexist.

yeah, what about the daughters of the civil war? There are no more daughters of those who participated in the war but I dont' think you can be a man and belong to that group. It's sexist if you ask me.

You are all Re-TARDs. If you are a male waitress, you may not be able to be hired at Hooters, but in any town that has a hooters, there will be several other restaurants you can work at. In most towns, there is only one Fire Department or at best a county fire department and 2-3 city departments.

Take your hoods off, douse the crosses you set fire too, and realize that as whites, you can not speak to something you have never experienced --- discrimination.

I think you mean the DAR, Daughters of the American Revolution...

Take your hoods off, douse the crosses you set fire too, and realize that as whites, you can not speak to something you have never experienced --- discrimination.

Get over yourself.

If want to see hott men, in a bar, may I suggest the Atlantic House in Provincetown, Mass... I'm not a Hooters person myself, Bleu Cheese Burger - What's up w/ that? Ewwwww... Hooter's Orlando Airport. It was within walking distance of the Hotel.

Actually crotchity is right, we've never experienced racism or discrimination. And he's also right about the hoods and crosses. For those of you who were coming to the cross burning that I was holding in front of the only black family in town's house, it's been cancelled for lack of a cross, and lack of accelerant, and lack of a fire. In fact, my hood is in the tailors shop getting a new stitch.

Was a college student, wanted to work for the police department for the university as one of the guys who gave you your parking tickets on campus.

Was told by the captain who was hiring me, he said "we can hire you today because no black applicants have applied. You better take the job today because if a black applicant applies tomorrow then they get the job"

How's that for discrimination?

I took the test for the Kansas city police department, I scored in the high 98 percentile on the test. This was in 1988. I was able to move forward in the selection process but was told by one of the selection committee that even though my scores were high, my background was stellar and I had no skeletons in my closet (at least that they found) that I'd most likely not be hired because there were many black applicants who were less qualified than I but the department had to hire those applicants because it was the rules.

I didn't get hired.

I guess that's what's called in the black mindset, getting back at cracker and stiking it to the white man.

• Like 1

I live in a first nations community and your telling me I havent experienced discrimmination. Crotch your such a dick

When we advertise for employment at my work it is stated in the notice "People of Haida Ancestry perfered." Good thing when I applied they hired me because I could do the job and had all the right qualifications.

You are all Re-TARDs. If you are a male waitress, you may not be able to be hired at Hooters, but in any town that has a hooters, there will be several other restaurants you can work at. In most towns, there is only one Fire Department or at best a county fire department and 2-3 city departments.

I really want to be a black man.

I want to know what it feels like to have a ready made excuse/alibi every time I don't get what I want or think that I deserve, or to explain every bad thing that happens to me.

Must be nice- and comforting.