New EMT-B from New York

EMTDenny

Hey all, just wanted to say hi cause I am new to this site. I recently just took my EMT-B written state test 2 weeks ago, and now I am nervously waiting for my results. I like to consider my self as an EMT already cause I am positive I passed my state test :) Plus i completed the program course and the state skill practical!. Well hello again!!!

Good day

Welcome to the wonderful world of EMS in New York State! I'm a Firefighter/EMT-CC and I work on Long Island. What part of the state are you in? This place is great to get info and post questions. Let me know what your number starts with when you get it....I've been a tech for 12 years already....time flies when you are having fun!! :) Remember...you can never ask too many questions....especially if you are new!

Welcome to the City! Questions are always welcome but expect to get your thread hijacked lol. I've been working in EMS for 20 years, been a medic for just over 3. I'm in upstate NY, Chemung County. There's alot of good info on this site and lots of people ready and willing to help you along. Have fun :)

Hey thanks guys!! I already memorized my number!! 389 are the first 3 digits! I am from Yonkers, NY. And I volunteer in Sleepy Hollow and Tarry Town. Wow you guys been at it for a while!! I plan on being a medic too. But i wanted to be EMT basic for about 1 or 2 years before I go to the hard stuff!! The worst thing ever is just waiting for the dam result and getting my card!!! But other than that I can't wait to start helping the people that need it.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.