Norway Massacre: The Killer's Mind

Hutsy

Hey Hutsy, can you paraphrase the vid?

I'm out in the Gulf and it would take me 4-5 hrs, if the internet is working, to download the vid before I could watch it..sounds interesting though..

Dwayne

I can try.

It's a beautiful summer day in Oslo, Norway. Out of nowhere, a massive fertilizer bomb hidden inside a van explodes outside the office of the Norwegian Prime Minister. As a result of the bomb, eight lay dead and dusins are injured. Little does anyone know, the mayhem is far from over. Just under two hours later, the bomber, later identified as Anders Behring Breivik, sets foot on the picturesque island of Utøya, and systematically guns down and kills 69 teenagers attending a youth camp for the governing labour party. Breivik was wearing a police uniform, to avoid arousing any suspicion. After waving some kids over to him, he pulled out a gun and executed them all at point blank range. Panic starts to emerge, and people are desperately trying to find a good hiding place or escape from the island. Breivik is calm and looks almost content, eye-witnessess say. He never runs, or shows any sign of remorse, as he walks up to person to person, and pulls the trigger. He views himself as a soldier, a crusading Christian - a Knight's Templar, out on a mission to cleanse Norway and Europe from Muslim immigrants. And according to him, the "necessary" attack on Utøya, is just the beginning. Behind him he leaves a rambling 1500 page manifesto, which he calls The European Declaration of Independence. It's his blueprint for a ruthless terror campaign for a muslim-free Europe, and to punish those who encourage multiculturalism, especially the governing labour party. After 90 minutes an anti-terror squad from Oslo arrives at Utøya. They find dead bodies scattered everywhere, people are screaming in agony and in shock, but as they find the killer, he meets them unarmed, both arms raised above his head. He is arrested and now sits in isolation.

And that's it, basically. There's a lot more to learn if I've piqued your curiosity. Watch the video when you can, and do some Googling.

Marc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hb0a3aG1XbI

Bill O'Reilly claims Anders Behring Breivik is not a Christian...

I wouldn't place any stock in what Bill O'reilly has to say, even when its the truth :mad:

I must say I don't get where you're coming from after I've looked at the sheer volume of evidence supporting the claim that Breivik is, in fact, a Christian terrorist. He fashions himself a "cultural Christian", if you're about to dispute his own claims and the facts provided from several sources including his manifesto and general policework, go ahead. As for Bill O'Reilly, it does bother me slightly that you're getting your so-called facts from a man who has repeatedly been exposed as a liar, who when confronted handles the situation by raising his voice, shouting and rambling nonsense. Plead your case.

Marc

Edited by Hutsy

The bomber/shooter is, simply, nucking futz! Unfortunately, can you imagine a Taliban bomber/shooter doing similarly in the US or Europe, to "clense" anyone unclean by "being" American or European?

Also, has not that guy's lawyer already stated that he is insane? In the US, he'd either never go to trial, due to insanity, or be found NGRII (Not Guilty by Reason of Insanity and/or Imparment). At least, either way, he'd be locked up in a hospital for the criminally insane for the remainder of his days, and we'd not have to fear anything but the extended hospital bill. David (Son of Sam/44 caleber killer) Berkowitz and Mark David Chapman (killer of former "Beatle" John Lennon, are locked up this way (and, I think, the guy who shot, but didn't kill, Ronald Reagon).

I must say I don't get where you're coming from after I've looked at the sheer volume of evidence supporting the claim that Breivik is, in fact, a Christian terrorist. He fashions himself a "cultural Christian", if you're about to dispute his own claims and the facts provided from several sources including his manifesto and general policework, go ahead. As for Bill O'Reilly, it does bother me slightly that you're getting your so-called facts from a man who has repeatedly been exposed as a liar, who when confronted handles the situation by raising his voice, shouting and rambling nonsense. Plead your case.

Marc

Sorry, is that directed at me? My statement is a bit ambiguous, the "truth" bit in my statement wasn't about Oslo specifically but more of a general statement. Even if bill "was" telling the truth (very very unlikely methinks) on any given topic, i still wouldn't pay attention to him...... or Fox news for that matter :D

As for the this character in norway, i have very little knowledge of it other than a couple of newspaper articles.

Fox news - fair and balanced? Yeah right....

Edited by BushyFromOz

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.