Stage Collapses

tniuqs

My friends who study weather tell me that there is no such thing as "Tornado speed" winds.

OK, seen we almost never have actual tornado's in Europe it is propably a wrong term used... estimates and date measured put the wind speeds around 140 mph

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like going to a concert outside in the pouring rain and strong winds is safer than driving your car, walking down the stairs, flying in a plane and drinking super hot coffee from mcdonalds.

had to quote myself here. I just read in the paper this morning that in a two day period two stunt pilots perished. One in KC MO where the pilot failed to pull up in time and another somewhere else that killed a stunt walker going from a plane to a helicopter. He was apparantly walking a tightrope or using a rope to go from plane to helicopter.

If the 2nd person doesn't get a darwin award I'll be disappointed in the Darwin Awards. Walking a tightrope from plane to chopper. STUPID!!!!!!!! if you ask me.

So what we need to do is to investigate stunt piloting and stunt tightrope walking from planes and add new regulations and safety equipment. It sounds like outdoor concert walking just got a little safer compared to the news stories of the day.