Need advice

My personal fave to build up the leg muscles is the Leg Press that nearly every gym has (my gym is small but we have one).... As I was told by my Personal Trainer, that machine works every muscle of the leg (Especially the Quads), so if you do only one machine, make it that one. Just my advice...I saw a DRAMATIC difference in what I could press within 2 to 3 weeks.

AC

Edited by AnatomyChick

Its a joke

Unfortunately it is NOT a joke, I have been witness to many a woman that used her feminine attributes to have FF or LEO do the lifting .. nothing pisses me off more that this BS ploy.

The OP is succinct in her desire to pull her fair share and work hard to be an equal I commend her !

cheers

ps I believe at this juncture in your development of your on line persona you may wish to take a "time out" or "go to your room to reflect a bit" .. this works well with my 15 yo daughter, just saying.

Edited by tniuqs

And do you honestly believe that there is anything she can do in the next few weeks to be able to double her arm strength, it is time for another job, it is obvious this one wants penises only.

Well considering its her legs that should be worked on, you know as a manager that to lift properly lift with your legs :) cheers

And do you honestly believe that there is anything she can do in the next few weeks to be able to double her arm strength, it is time for another job, it is obvious this one wants penises only.

I am finding it difficult to believe that you are a Manager of anything except maybe a topless bar. I am hopeful that the company that you "manage" for does not have the ability to view your posts here, or your "name"..or your cleavaged picture. Not much of a picture of professionalism IMHO. And what kind of manager doesn't give positive feedback when it IS possible to make substantial changes if the proper muscles are worked? WOW...

To the OP, don't give up based on the advice or comments of Miss Pee Pee....If this is a job you really want, work towards it. Best of Luck!

AC

• Like 1

The OP is succinct in her desire to pull her fair share and work hard to be an equal I commend her !

cheers

Thanks for the kudos. Unfortunately, women in EMS have a reputation for using FF and LE as an excuse not to pull their own weight. I fully believe that this lift test is so hard for exactly that reason. Many of us however would like to change that.

...If this is a job you really want, work towards it. Best of Luck!

AC

Thanks for the advice AC....I will start with the leg press tomorrow. Appreciate the encouragement.

Try cleavage, works every time !!!

I will take it as a joke...but a very unprofessional one at that..........

as a "manager" (what you profess, but still have yet to show) you should realise that statements like this only denegrates women in EMS.

If you are happy to place a "boobs" out pic for your avatar and then even joke about using clevage as a way to do things just show how out of touch you are. To even joke like that on a public forum is inaapropriate and so easily offensive to others. some how i fail to see how you have any role in a mangerial capacity. and if you do then it speaks so well of the company that employs you.

So you see that it is fime to make sexist and degrading jokes on this site but then find it inappropriate to transport a seeing eye dog, wont have a firearm in your ambulance (not a BUS, I hate that term) for ANY reason, but then feel it is ok to transport a mobidly obese patient unrestrained.

just wondering as to where you got your management qualifications... I know if i said and did the things you state that my time as a manager would be very short.......and the 120 officers that are under my care would not have ANY confidence in me.

• Like 2

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.