Looking for a gently used jump bag

Get catalogs from companies that sell camping gear. Some of the bags I see there can be used as a "first in" bag. One of my first kits I set up for myself was in a knapsack, before I earned enough to buy a "professional" bag.

I've got a very nice Stat Pack BLS bag, but I have outgrown it.

The issue is that we are often left scrounging for supplies. I know I know... I'm working on it.

As a result, the the medics have taken to carrying their own jump bags. That way we stay stocked any way we can. A couple of the hospitals are pretty good about donating supplies when I ask. INTs, flushes, etc...

Anyway... I need a bigger bag that's set up for EMS use. The one I have now is stretched to capacity, and I still have a few things I'd like to add.

The bag I have now was given to me, so it's only right I should pass it on. When I get my new bag, we will have a contest for the basics. The bag is in mint condition and retails for $150 on the low end. I'll try to post a pic from the iPhone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

a6cd0d73-9b38-c9a6.jpg

a6cd0d73-9c42-7cbb.jpg

I also squeeze an intubation roll in there, along with a bag of gloves.

I used to buy pallet lots of rejected bags from Iron Duck. I mean, honestly, the waste they create.. They reject bags for legitimate reasons, but there is literally nothing wrong with them, that any normal person would notice. They call it a blemish, if a star of life is sewn on in the wrong place. That's the difference between a bag costing $360, or $5. So, I'd turn around and sell them on eBay, tell what the blemish was, and get around 110% more for it than I paid.

So I install this auto correct application on my new notebook. Holy hell, it has to go.

Edited by 2c4

I used to buy pallet lots of rejected bags from Iron Duck. I mean, honestly, the waste they create.. They reject bags for legitimate reasons, but there is literally nothing wrong with them, that any normal person would notice. They call it a blemish, if a star of life is sewn on in the wrong place. That's the difference between a bag costing $360, or $5. So, I'd turn around and sell them on eBay, tell what the blemish was, and get around 110% more for it than I paid.

So I install this auto correct application on my new notebook. Holy hell, it has to go.

How do you get connected to buy the rejected bags???

Factory rejects can be good. They do the rejects because a seam they determine needs 17 stiches has 16 or 18. There's a lot of companies would be out of business if they didn't have large assortments of factory rejects to sell, at reduced prices.

Don't worry, even with the rejects, the manufacturers still make money.

Lol, I'm not worried about the manufacturer making money. That's their problem. I do know people that would not be concerned about a minor flaw if the price were significantly reduced.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.