Looking for a gently used jump bag

I'm looking for a Thomas Pack or Ferno ALS Professional pack.

The new ones are out of my budget.

If you have one laying around, let's talk about trading some money for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm looking for a Thomas Pack or Ferno ALS Professional pack.

The new ones are out of my budget.

If you have one laying around, let's talk about trading some money for it.

I think that Annie may be the one to talk to about this...EMTAnnie? Is that right? Hell, sorry Babe, you've just been Annie for so long I don't remember your screen name!

I just got a couple of bags from her last month. They're awesome! One basic EMS bag for my son and all of his electronics, and a used ALS bag for traveling...I like to compartmentalize....

Dwayne

Thanks Dwayne. I'll PM her.

I sent her an email and told her to get with you. She's getting a little uppity now that she's finishing up her medic up there in Canada. Too good for the great unwashed. Not sure what she's so excited about...do they even have ambulances in Canada?? I think it's like an ALS pack you drag around with a dog or something...but whatever..she's excited.

She'll give you a holler. She's been really busy between school, clinicals, working and running her teaching business.

Dwayne

I sent her an email and told her to get with you. She's getting a little uppity now that she's finishing up her medic up there in Canada. Too good for the great unwashed. Not sure what she's so excited about...do they even have ambulances in Canada?? I think it's like an ALS pack you drag around with a dog or something...but whatever..she's excited.

She'll give you a holler. She's been really busy between school, clinicals, working and running her teaching business.

Dwayne

Dwayne, thanks for the message - and Katie, I sent you a pm....

Dwayne, yes, I am training a new dog to carry my ALS pack... I will be ready for winter...

Dwayne, thanks for the message - and Katie, I sent you a pm....

Dwayne, yes, I am training a new dog to carry my ALS pack... I will be ready for winter...

Wombat would probably work better for that :D

Get catalogs from companies that sell camping gear. Some of the bags I see there can be used as a "first in" bag. One of my first kits I set up for myself was in a knapsack, before I earned enough to buy a "professional" bag.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.