accidental death "choked on a sex toy"

Happiness

Well... It fits in with not doing something you wouldn't want to explain to a medical professional, et al. Ever see the film World's Greatest Dad? Horrible movie, but similar circumstances. Erotic cardiopulmonary arrest?

I was more on the line of the following

Face down

chained to a bed

there was a person present but left them tied to the bed before they died?????????????

And its ruled an accident, wonder what toy it was he choked on?

And yes I agree I would never want to explain this to a medical professional..........

The comments section is hilarious:

I think the police should start interviewing the bears------the death seems a little grizzly.

How emBEARasing ?

The safe word is, 'picnic basket'. Too bad the assistant only heard, "Mmmmmbbbbblllllmmmmm"

More proof that stoopid is a disease that only has one "cure"

• 2 weeks later...

Fella wasn't bright enough to pick a smart partner. If you're going to engage in any kind of risky "tie me up and gag me" play, you better have a damn good set of safety signals and a full understanding of what to do/not to do. Leaving someone bound and gagged in a sensory deprivation/dehumanization setup is grounds for unintentional manslaughter, way I see it. Accidental, yes, but directly contributed to by the fact that no one was there to make sure the moron didn't asphyxiate. I also want to know how a toy was lodged in someone's throat accidentally AND their mouth zipper closed. With all limbs bound. Did they telekinetically deep throat something? :confused::wtf:

(I have a lot of friends with varied interests, FYI. I'm about as vanilla as it gets... but I have a lot of knowledge about various other proclivities... just in case someone was wondering based on what I said up there... ;-)

Wendy

CO EMT-B