What do you carry?

Restocked! On my person:

-1 pair latex gloves (I obviously want a latex allergy)

-1 large trauma pad

-2 bandaids (wheeee)

-1 pocket knife for amputations! (kidding!)

I've recently added a rotozip with a small gas powered generator to my tool belt. It serves double duty. I can cut someone out of the car and then perform any necessary procedures such as amputation, wound debridement or burr hole.

I prefer my self powered hand drill to perform burr holes. I have a sterile center punch to provide the needed holes for a tension pneumothorax and I have a long thin knitting needle to perform the needed pericardiocentesis.

I have a small dental drill for those pesky toothaches and finally what i just developed yesterday to round out my only open slot left on my bat belt is a small needle like device (proprietary beta version), that will take care of all the hang-nails on the toe's that we get called out at 3am every week or so. I have yet to test it on a willing subject but I'm sure that my next shift that I will be able to use it. I might even be able to market this as a patient refusal generating device of the 9th order that your service just cannot do without.

I'll keep everyone posted on the beta versions progress.

Uh. . .I'd like to say I've had the chance to kill the d-bags who tried to robbed me, but all I could do was call 911. -_-"

But I can say that I shaved a couple years off their lives. The looks on their faces when I got them. . .XD

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.