What do you carry?

I'm working on picking a theme song for when I bring the results (think a MLB pitcher coming out to the mound). I'll have it play over the hospital intercom when I enter the trauma bay. I'm going to have maintenance install a fan so that it blows my hair back when I walk in, too.

I'm working on picking a theme song for when I bring the results (think a MLB pitcher coming out to the mound). I'll have it play over the hospital intercom when I enter the trauma bay. I'm going to have maintenance install a fan so that it blows my hair back when I walk in, too.

How bout to the tune of "What does the Fox Say" and it goes something like "What does the Doc say"

Good point but for me it wasn't worth it. The only escape routes were to New Jersey. I'd rather die in the flames on the water.

Dont flatter yourself, if you are that close to NJ and have to cross water, you arent in a garden spot of NY State

2 pens

Notepad

ID

Cell phone

Glove pouch

SOG Powerlock with bit kit

Benchmade 8Med Rescue hook

2 Sharpies

Radio in a radio strap

Interesting idea, but I was thinking of something more epic.

how bout large loudspeakers blaring out "It's the final countdown" youknow the song, with the trumpets blaring and the drums playing.

Awesome music, but the lyrics might be a bad idea in the trauma bay. I might have to go with the instrumental version.

Hey, just rewrite the lyrics to this

"The doc is in"

"he's gonna save the day"

"He's coming to the rescue"

"of your sorry ass"

or something to your liking. Maybe leave off the sorry ass lyric

You'll need different theme songs depending on your mood. Some days you could walk in with the Darth Vader theme. Other days you could walk in with the Andy Griffith theme. Or Ride of the Valkyries! Yeah! That's the ticket! Yeah!

OOOOOH anything Wagner

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.