Hard to Swallow & Hard to Breathe

Clearly you have no clue as to what Dr. Kevorkian was all about. He would have NEVER assisted this patient as she is not a "Train wreck" at all.

Please point out which illness specifically costs millions to keep this lady alive??

Yes it is.... You just lost huge credibility. you now look like a completly noncompassionate pompous arrogant prick who has no idea what he is talking about.

I would guess that keeping this whale alive while cutting away fat eating bacteria for 16 months while in hospital and rehab probably cost well over a million of your tax dollars Mobey.

The odds ARE GOOD THAT IF, SHE WASN'T MORBIDLY OBESE SHE WOULD NOT BE A DIABETIC WITH DEPRESSION AND HTN,COPD,HEART DISEASE and all the associated medical issues that go along with it.

She probably would not have gotten flesh eating bacteria growing in the fat rolls and would have been able to clean her ass to keep it from growing cheese cultures.

It is a well documented fact that I have little to NO sympathy for people that eat them selves into a state of multiple chronic illnesses, that burden the healthcare system and make us break our backs.

Obesity is not an disease: It causes illness and disease to grow uncontrolled,

It a free choice to be fat and not do anything about it, except keep shoving calories into their pie hole.

If that make me an uncaring prick , then so be it!

Edited by island emt

If that make me an uncaring prick , then so be it!

See there, your logic is flawed... you dont need to be uncaring to be a prick.

Is there any other neuro findings? She is moving her arms and legs. Her GCS is 15 but she is anxious

Difficulty speaking? Hoarseness is noted

Upper airway adventatious sounds? Auscultation notes trubulent airflow....with a faint stridor[

Start with 5.0mg Salbutamol.

2G MgSo4 in 100ml saline ran over 10min

Dexamethasone 8mg IM. Not IV? Protocol?

Was she intubated? Yes, in the ICU and a couple other times for COPDE

Trach? (Scar on neck??)Yes

Sorry....have to run. At work right now.

Cheers