Visiting NYC and DC in September: help me out

Hi,

When we went to DC, we stayed at the Bethesda North marriott. We were flexible on our dates and only paid 89.00/night. It's right next to the Metro, so we were able to get in and out of DC easilly.

Here's the website to the hotel...

https://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/wasbn-bethesda-north-marriott-hotel-and-conference-center/

:)

P.S. Pardon the interuption..lol..long time member, but haven't posted in forever! This is the first post I stumbled upon

Hi,

When we went to DC, we stayed at the Bethesda North marriott. We were flexible on our dates and only paid 89.00/night. It's right next to the Metro, so we were able to get in and out of DC easilly.

Here's the website to the hotel...

https://www.marriott...ference-center/

:)

P.S. Pardon the interuption..lol..long time member, but haven't posted in forever! This is the first post I stumbled upon

That's a very nice hotel with lots of food options very close and a short ride to DC on the red line... just know, North Bethesda is just the fancy name for Rockville... It's still a good bit away from downtown but not a bad METRO ride at all, and like I said close to some really good food and shopping.

• Like 1

Hotels are already booked, both Best Western, NY one in Queens and the other in the center of DC.

Just cant get that ride a long organised..isn't there any one who can help me out?

Don't stay at a hotel in NYC stay in NJ just across the river, reason is you pay around $200 for a room for example in NYC if u go to NJ 10 min away you pay $70

Now why would you stay in Jersey? Actually I've been to Jersey, Patterson NJ. Never been scared to drive in a city away from home until I went to patterson.

Hotels are already booked, both Best Western, NY one in Queens and the other in the center of DC.

Just cant get that ride a long organised..isn't there any one who can help me out?

have you contacted New York Hospital in Queens ambulance for their ride along? I think they still operate one. Not sure, it's been about 8 years since I was there working at the hospital on their computer system.

have you contacted New York Hospital in Queens ambulance for their ride along? I think they still operate one. Not sure, it's been about 8 years since I was there working at the hospital on their computer system.

Does any one have a mailadres of the service or the presbytarian ambulance service?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.