full life

Eric

On the 16 of this moth i talked to my dad i have never talked or seen him in my life 30 years.

on the 20th i went to dinner to meet him for the frist time and found out i have 3 bothers and a 1 sister

then this week i got to talk to them and tonight i went to dinner with my one bother and sister talked to one in FL and the other is to young to know whats going on.

So in a nutshell i been busy with a lot on my mind and going on around me

One longtime friend of mine is Yvette Deborah Silverman Flowers Melanson LaRochelle. She knew she was adopted, and had a twin brother out there, somewhere, but due to her being a "Black Market" adoptee, she couldn't fully backtrack herself, or find her brother.

When she was 43, she registered with several organizations that arrange meetings between adoptees and birth families, and that was how her family found her. She also found out that she, raised Jewish, with "dirty blond" colored hair, in a New York City subburb a few blocks from me, was kidnapped, days after her birth, from the reservation her birth mom and dad lived on. It turned out that she was Navajo Native American!

She and her then husband and children moved to "the REZ" in Tolani Lake, AZ, a short distance from her birth family, for a year, and she later wrote a book of her experiences, "Looking For Lost Bird, ", using her then last name of Melanson. Her autobiography was used as source matereial for the "Hallmark Hall Of Fame" television movie, "The Lost Child".