BC Ambulance

Poorly chosen theme music. The interviews were not as polished as they could have been and they ran a little long. The public has short attention spans. So does this mean we're actually bargaining or was this just a ploy to distract the membership from our sad reality?

Poorly chosen theme music. The interviews were not as polished as they could have been and they ran a little long. The public has short attention spans. So does this mean we're actually bargaining or was this just a ploy to distract the membership from our sad reality?

Should have interviewed the part timers in Boston Bar @ 2 pesos an hour, infant transport paramedic rambled on and on.

Hey isn't the Cormorant, Hovercraft and BK 105 Coast Guard and CAF SAR operations ?

At least there is some positive PR with CUPE dollars ..

I just have to say how envious I am about the handle Tactical Spork.

Awesome call sign.

I just have to say how envious I am about the handle Tactical Spork.

Awesome call sign.

I could tell you how that handle came about, but it is my understanding that the 'mission' is still classified. Might be out on Wikileaks though... :)

I know, perhaps I could write a tell all book. How about 'Blood on my Spork?'

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.