Where to begin

It wouldn't hurt. My instructor alluded to A and P quite a bit, but didn't make me feel like I was an idiot for not knowing things either.

I didn't have a medical background, but grew up in a medical family. This is what I did to help me study: (click to enlarge) Most of the images are the standard 8 x 11.5 printer paper, so it's a fairly large poster.

dscn4704k.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

When I missed a question on a test, I added notes on it. It's right next to my door so I would see it at least a couple of times a day. It helped with my memory as a flash memory. And when I would take a test or be asked a question in class, all I had to do was go back to my room.

I also have the patient assessments on my closet doors and the back of the bedroom door. I suppose now that I'm certified I could take it down, but honestly, I like having it up there. It really helps keep the memory fresh and makes sure I don't forget.

Of course you can do this with anything, I just knew I struggled with the body, but not the issues with it or med dosages. But I suppose you could do that for anything.

Anyway, not sure if that helps at all, but it's a trick I used.

Good luck!

-MetalMedic