Discrimination Against Gays

flamingemt2011

We went from Gay to Nazi, Wow... Gays do get discriminated. Elderly are discriminated against. Immigrants are discriminated against. Latinos are discriminated against. Trailer trash are discriminated against. Poor folks are discriminated against. Convicts are discriminated against. Asians are discriminated against. Bilingual are discriminated against. Rappers are discriminated against. Teachers are discriminated against. Welfare recipients are discriminated against. St Patty Day gets discriminated against. Alcoholics are discriminated against. Europeans are discriminated against. Heavy Metalists are discriminated against. Obese people are discriminated against. Anorexics are discriminated against. Hoarders are discriminated against. Whores are discriminated against. Popo are discriminated against. Muslims are discriminated against. Jews are discriminated against. Polygomists are discriminated against. Mormons are discriminated against. Penn Dutches are discriminated against. Medicaid holders are discriminated against. We all get some sort of discrimination... We all have felt it some way or another. Some a lot more than others but no one is exempted from discrimination.

Let us not forget the 'sin taxes' that target anyone who smokes, drinks or drives...maybe they should enact an 'Entertainment Tax' and target those hoity-toity folks that put on tuxedos and formal gowns to go to the theatre.....

Let us not forget the 'sin taxes' that target anyone who smokes, drinks or drives...maybe they should enact an 'Entertainment Tax' and target those hoity-toity folks that put on tuxedos and formal gowns to go to the theatre.....

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

Can I say turd here ?

• Like 1

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

Can I say turd here ?

no matter how you try to shine a turd, it's still a turd.

Can I say turd here ?

LMAO

I LOVE this. Haven't seen it in a long time.