Numb tongue

Ok number 1 is simple hyperventilation.

Or is this "organic" cleanser is it affecting calcium, are these tetanic contractions (goggle Midwife's sign) or just a complaint of numbness.

Wittmaack–Ekbom syndrome ?

Is she a blonde ?

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing makes it better or worse.

Radiate? numbness? :confused:

Was ruling out some type of trauma (possible pinched nerve) which might have included, "well, if I hold my arm like this, the numbness spreads up to the elbow" or "I woke with a stiff neck as well".

My friends mother in law was diagnosed with Muscular Sclerosis just a couple of months ago. Her first symptom was numbness to her tongue.

It's pretty severe now. She had most of the symptoms listed in the scenario.

Hello,

With the numb feet GBS comes to mind. But, from my expereince, for what it is worth, GBS starts distally and marches upwards.

I am stumped.

BTW, Tniuqs, what do you care about hair colour? I am afraid to ask. LOL.

Cheers

BTW, Tniuqs, what do you care about hair colour? I am afraid to ask. LOL.

Cheers

Te he he ... was going to work a blonde joke into this but you spoiled now !

Good brainstorming guys!

The answer has been mentioned. let me finish the painting.

24 hrs after the numb tongue, she noted weakness in her arms. She became unable to pick up her young child.

About 12 hrs later she layed down for a nap, and upon awakening was unable to get out of bed due to weakness in the legs. Approx 5 hrs later, she lost feeling in her bladder & abd.

She called for help and was taken to the local University hospital where she eventually stopped breathing and was put on the ventilator.

Yes Squint... she is VERY blonde!

I was gonna ask if she'd been 'socially drinking' the night before. I know after about six screwdrivers, my face, neck, tongue, hands, lower legs and... ahem... Have a significantly diminished sensation, to almost completely numb.

What exactly is myasthenia gravis? I know I can Google it, but for education sake, enlighten me, please?