The Psychology of Revenge: Why We Should Stop Celebrating Osama Bin Laden's Death

scubanurse

Kiwi, whatever your political ideology, the race of President Obama is an unimportant and irrelevant aspect to his presidency, and bringing it up the way you just did is unbecoming of you and is a step backwards from the level of integrity and character you generally show.

You say that as if you believe that being black is something to be ashamed of.

Me thinks you be the closet racist.

Me thinks you be the closet racist.

I don't think it's anything to be anything about. It's the color of your skin, it's irrelevant, it doesn't matter.

Dust .. so are you agreeing with the bastard part ?

just my 2 cents.

cheers :devilish:

This War of Terror is a tough one to win. If that's what the US is trying to do. OBL is gone but another one will replace him. Al Queda is a group of Extremists of Islam. Their sole purpose is to carry out Missions of Death; at any cost. Especially, to the Western Society. Death is only the beginning for them. They all, honestly believe death is the ultimate sacrifice. In the US, we believe that too but it's mostly just saying to comfort one's death. Our Military recruits with promises of honor. Al Queda recruits with escape from self worthlessness. It's a difficult challenge to fight an enemy who doesn't care to live. How do you fight someone who has no care for anything? Threats of death; is a calling from God. Of course this is all just conjecture.

• Like 1

Well we can consider this forum jacked. So while we are on race I pose this question. When did it become wrong to be proud of your race, ethnic group ect.? Their will always be a shole in every group as well as some good people. If Obama was grandstanding when we got bin Laden I say yippee if you really wanna make me happy go cap the IRS to. i don't particularly like Obama but he is the first black American president. That took balls.

I don't think it's anything to be anything about. It's the color of your skin, it's irrelevant, it doesn't matter.

Exactly. So then why do you attack others for pointing out such irrelevant and non-judgemental facts? It just seems that, for you to ASSume that someone is racist, it is a clear indication of your own racism. Don't saddle the rest of us with your un-enlightened and intolerant hang-ups.