Osama bin laden dead!?

BushyFromOz

:thumbsup: I've heard the same mistake numerous times today by various newscasters, it's amusing.

Of course, the best of all time was this one:

EDIT: Found more, lol.

Edited by Dustdevil
  • Like 1

Does anyone really think that the Government would be able to make this one up? The ramifications of being found out would be horrific for the administration. On this basis alone, im inclined to believe everything they say.

Too much to lose if caught lying, and they always get found out eventually.

I just want the picture. I believe he's dead but without pictures its just their word.

But then again pics are altered all the time so Ill give em the benefit of the doubt.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

I just want the picture. I believe he's dead but without pictures its just their word.

But then again pics are altered all the time so Ill give em the benefit of the doubt.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

there have been a few pics floating around but they were fakes. I smell a giant pile of this never happened from the military/government. provide a body. but they can't because they disposed of it right away.

there have been a few pics floating around but they were fakes. I smell a giant pile of this never happened from the military/government. provide a body. but they can't because they disposed of it right away.

Good grief a conspiracy theory already ... you would know Osama from a picture ?

Good grief a conspiracy theory already ... you would know Osama from a picture ?

not too hard to figure out when the picture are obviously photoshopped and look exactly like other pictures of him. but hey, excuse me for being up on computer technology have have friends that are graphic designers.. what would they know about pictures right?

Well call me putz .. I believe the world wide media and releases from every Leader of the Free World.

I don't doubt that he's dead. But I seriously doubt that he died when and where we are being told.

Tis just Obama wagging the dog.