Osama bin laden dead!?

BushyFromOz

Well I believe the sea burial.

According to Islamic law it needs to be buried within 24 hrs. Preferably on land buried deep enough as not to smell the body and so that no creature can dig up the remains. If a land burial can not be performed due to being at sea a sea burial is allowed by placing a weight to the feet and lowering into the water in an area as to not have creatures eat the body immediatly. Also... (this is big) if a land burial will cause grave robbery for mutilation OR if land burial will cause a shrine to be errected then a burial at sea is prefered.

As for other breaking news, White House staff have just confirmed this was a kill order, at no time was he going to be taken alive (CNN Live 8:28am EDT)

For one I am happy this is finally done (to the ATS folks... who cares if it was 10 yrs ago or May 1st at least it is official now) now we just need to put on our balistic under roos because some ahole is going to pull something in retaliation.

For the men and women overseas in any capacity WATCH YOUR BACK!!!

Stay Safe Everyone

Killed yesterday, dna testing already done, burial at sea within 24 hours of killing him. Are we sure that we actually killed him or is this, God forbid, a publicity stunt or something?

We need to see pictures, they showed saddams sons who were killed so why no pics of Osama? (Unless they have and I slept thru them).

I want photographic proof, not just assurances from the dministration and others. That "hey take our word for it" isn't acceptable to the families of those who have died both in 9 11 and the soldiers families.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

Ruff to clarify.

DNA is underway not completed.

Burial at sea within 24 hrs to keep in line with Islamic traditions (no need to piss them off anymore then we already do)

They have pictures but are awaiting release from a Presidential Order. All the net ones are a fake currently. According to a senior white house person photos are currently being decided on due to the gruesome nature. Might have to blurr a little to make it public. They have released pictures from inside the compound thus far.

Its moving fast and I have serveral sources on and open currently but haven't missed much since the announcment.

I'm just waking up so I was on news blackout since about midnight.

I don't think the american people won't want anything less than the truth and our government has over the years been at times let's say less than truthful.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

A sea burial is entirely appropriate as no nation would want the body on their land lest it become a permanent shrine, tribute, whatever and cause way more problems than ever imagined.

It is much easier to dispose of the body where no official burial place can be recognized.

<snip>

Did we really toss the body overboard...I doubt it but I fully support the "official body dumping" into the sea.

RIP Tony M. NYFD (second tower) that BASTARD IS DEAD.

Funny thing is this, I just got a email from my project manager who said "if you are worried about flying you don't have to come on site this week"

It's not the flying you have to worry about. It's standing with the other 500 people in the TSA grope line that is dangerous. That's where the next terrorist strikes will be.

hmmmmm do I not fly and let my fears win or not fly because I'm trying to keep myself safe?

quote "Obama is dead, doesn't matter how" and he caught himself and corrected and said "Osama is dead".

ROFL! I pray to Allah that's on YouTube!

EDIT: He did it more than once, lol!

Edited by Dustdevil

It's not the flying you have to worry about. It's standing with the other 500 people in the TSA grope line that is dangerous. That's where the next terrorist strikes will be.

ROFL! I pray to Allah that's on YouTube!

EDIT: He did it more than once, lol!

Sigmund Freud would have fun with that.

Sigmund Freud would have fun with that.

:thumbsup: I've heard the same mistake numerous times today by various newscasters, it's amusing.