Great Britain and the Wedding of Century.

tniuqs

Before we villify Will and Kate, I'm sure that neither of them had much choice as to what was done and how much was spent.

I am thinking that they got pushed along the Tsunami that was a royal wedding.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no villification, im just sick to death of hearing about it, its been going on for weeks

Osama will at least change the newspapers now.

no villification, im just sick to death of hearing about it, its been going on for weeks

Osama will at least change the newspapers now.

I agree Bushy. I did tell my wife the other day that there really was a way to get too much of a good thing.

I also realized that there was also a way to get too much Will and Kate.

Is anyone else going to have Osama's dead parties similar to the craze for Will and Kate's wedding? People made their living rooms up like Westminster abbey, one lady in Ohio made her husband dress up in a tux and act like a butler(a missing a pair henpecked butler) for all her girlfriends who dressed up like royalty with those hats that are all the rage over there.

Is anyone else goingt to have a Osama is dead party?

Edited by Ruffems

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Live-Video-Crowds-Gather-Outside-White-House-121066754.html

They already are... it's insane there apparently. My brother lives 4 blocks from the White House and is just trying to get some sleep!

Honestly, id love to attend if i could :D

Holy off topic batman ... what Obama or Chelsea Clinton has to do with this thread in the UK forum is beyond me, perhaps just intended to be disrespectful to Great Britian's EMS that may pop in to take a boo ?

Proper respectful Protocol is to express good will wishes when any couple marries "in my world" unless its the envious catty immature enious spinster sister, sitting in the back. That said: Adding a bit of dry British humour is considered acceptable, even welcome as was AKs picture. For those that have travelled, if one was in a pub in the UK and any negative was stated concerning the Queen it would result in an instantaneous Brawl, pile on the Ugly XXXXXXXXX, nuff said.

Why would anyone even care how much was spent on a Royal Wedding in Great Britain I know SECURITY was the biggest part of tab in this world of extremist terrorist mother fuckers, the cost in the USA of an inauguration is quadruple the cost. (and that happens every couple of years) truly off topic but added for "perspective"

Bushy if your so "tired" of hearing about it why would you even bother commenting ? I have an over bearing desire to put a gun in my mouth when I hear of JFK another "movie" about assassination the US messiah complex observed, that's been going on for over 4 decades ! Although, I just use my finger on the remote or as my Father said: (If you can't say something nice or have positive input don't say anything at all) I sadly digress.

Just FYI for those that obviously are delinquent in their understanding of the ways of governance in Australia and Canada and all the other remaining Commonwealth of Nations (it is a federal constitutional monarchy under a parliamentary democracy) The Future King William will become that head of state and his most beautiful wife, who I pray the media / paparazzi terrorists don't chase Kate to death, like those terrorists did to Williams Mother.)

In a world of news / constant media pounding us with stories of death, destruction, conflict, cynasism, natural and man made disasters (some of us living it) This Royal Wedding is a bit of true genuine global happiness and that the world is not all shyte. Best wishes to the couple the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge most obviously in Love.

I am very, very proud of the positive effects not only the Royal Wedding but what William and Kate have already accomplished its simply morally refreshing. Best Wishes to the couple especially Prince William who chose a similar path as we ALL have, he chose Flying a SAR aircraft, over sitting on his arse in Buckingham Palace.

The RAF SAR MOTTO: That Lives maybe Saved.

Don't you see .. William is actually ONE OF US :punk:

<edit to add envious spinster sister>

Edited by tniuqs

Thread interrupted !

Awesome a wedding and now a burial at sea ... what a historical week !

After party at squints house

No BYOB ... I'm buying !

Just a reminder, here: during World War 2, the Queen, then still the Princess, Elizabeth the second was"One Of Us", as she drove (and mechanically maintained!), an ambulance for the British Army.

For all of us in the States look at it this way. It's not OUR money being spent!!!!

We get to spend it on Planned parenthood and NPR according to the conservatives out there.

Just a reminder, here: during World War 2, the Queen, then still the Princess, Elizabeth the second was "One Of Us", as she drove (and mechanically maintained!), an ambulance for the British Army.

I did not know that ... interesting.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.