Rumours Of My Demise

Dustdevil

Hey Rob!

Glad to see your ass is still around. I tried to call you a couple of times, I think you may have changed your number since we went to that godforsaken place called Dayton.

I'll be looking forward to your continued posts bro'! Dwayne is trying his best to fill your shoes in the "pissin' folks off" with making them think, but some of us that have been here for awhile know he means well (meant with only admiration Dwayne!).

Jim

Heh Jim...no worries man...

It is so nice to see you online again, Rob! It is incredible to see the number of people you have impacted through this forum... do you remember when you helped me with my resume to get my first EMS job? That was back in fall 2007... seems like ages ago now given all that has happened since then. I'm so glad that I had the opportunity to meet you in Dayton (was that in 2008?). Thank you for everything!

First up, welcome back!

Second, as I am uninformed as to what happened, when you are ready and up to it, tell us what happened.

Third and final for this posting, feel better soon!

richard's post sums it all up, great to have you back

Ah Dustbunny its good to see your here for alittle longer. I have I every told you why I call you Dustbunny probably not well here goes.

In one of the forums you made a comment of boobs and how you like them. My ex husband use to call very large boobs Dustbunny Tits. So finally I asked why do you call them that and the reply was "When you lift them up dustbunnies fall out." We I can imagin you enjoying being a dustbunny in that situation :thumbsup:

Keep in touch with us as much as you can

Happy

Greetings, Comrades. Rumours of my demise have been greatly exaggerated. I can't believe some of you actually bet money I was dead. If you did, may all your children be born naked!

I went to Vegas about 6 months ago and tried to bet on your demise and they didn't have good enough odds. But I went ahead and put down 1 dollar on February 29, 2011.

Needless to say, I didn't win and in fact was out a buck.

Well at least you have not fallen off the earth yet, wait your in Kalifornia, not far to go. :)

Post on occassion, impart some of your esteem wisdom and sarcastic tongue, cannot let the others corner that market.

Good to hear from you.

Cookie

Well well well.. fancy meeting you here. It feels like old times now.

I am saddened to hear of your health problems and very sad to find out that you are no longer out there in the field. Life can be a real bitch.... not that there has ever been much thrown at you that you haven't thrown back in spades. I look forward to your comments and information. PM me if you are interested in the changes I have been through.. (running CCT now)

Welcome home.

Rob you useless sack of crap its good to see you back man, was worried about you.

Stop eating whatever shit you are shoving down your gob and get on the raw macronutrient diet, its good for cancer, lupis, diabetes, gout, heart disease, you name it.

Kiwi is still making you proud and dissing the 16 week barely homeostasasing loser cookbook paramediocre's with poor cerebral perfusion down at the Houston Fire Department