• Hillary Clinton
    • Jeb Bush

I'm sure law enforcement has never seen the likes of you before. :roll:

They do everytime they look in the mirror. :wink:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dust, never confuse dedicated law enforcement officers with gun toting Rambo types who tote shotguns to prevent them gummint ATF goons from takin' over thar churches for Jay-sus.

I've been a cop. Half my friends are cops. My ex is a cop. I can tell you with authority that there really is very little difference between the two. Most are belligerent yahoos with bad attitudes.

And if you don't believe there ARE a lot of government goons out there, you really need to get out more.

[/font:049796ea78]

First Asys I wasn't attempting to hijack the glory of our fallen soldiers, as for law enforcement I am a reserve. The statement about the ATF and FBI coming into my Church was a statement for you ACLU card carrying liberals to point out that the previous political party in charge had faults of its' own, and it's easy to point out with the Nazism disarmament that the Clinton administration pointed towards the people of the U.S. Then to top it off he decreased the military forces by 30% which left the country all but defenseless.

Furthermore I do not consider myself just like the soldiers because I own guns. I own guns because I like to hunt most of my firearms have a distinct purpose, and before you veggie eating liberals get started with that. Yes, I eat what I kill and don't do it for the pleasure of taking a life. I do it as a matter of providing for my family because I do not like feeding my children meats that have been tainted with chemicals and other substances used by beef and poultry raisers in this country.

Dust, I appreciate the input at least I know I am not completely alone.

I've been a cop. Half my friends are cops. My ex is a cop. I can tell you with authority that there really is very little difference between the two. Most are belligerent yahoos with bad attitudes.

As an ex-cop myself I agree with that statement.

As for arguing with the ultra-left wing liberal from the country of New York City,I think I'll pass.I've found trying to have a decent conversation with one impossible as they have it all figured out and "know what's best" for all us poor ignorant masses.

>First Asys I wasn't attempting to hijack the glory of our fallen soldiers, as for law enforcement I am a reserve.

You weren't? Coulda fooled me.

The statement about the ATF and FBI coming into my Church was a statement for you ACLU card carrying liberals to point out that the previous political party in charge had faults of its' own, and it's easy to point out with the Nazism disarmament that the Clinton administration pointed towards the the people of the U.S. Then to top it off he decreased the military forces by 30% which left the country all but defenseless.

Okay, so the American Civil Liberties Union... which is a private organization... has control of the FBI... and the ATF... got it. Hate to rain on your parade or maybe shake up your stereotypes a little, but I'm not a liberal, I don't belong to the ACLU, I celebrate Christmas, love my mom and dad, and even can tell you the proper care of an American flag. From your first statement though, the only people who had a problem with the ATF coming into their church in the previous administration was, well, the Branch Davidians, and if you're one of them, I think I can better understand your sentiment. You know why they decreased military forces? Because their was no more Soviet Union! Yeah! Actually, the decrease in the military started well in the Bush I administration, and continues to this day. Just ask the people who narrowly missed losing their jobs at the Groton Electric boat factory.

Furthermore I do not consider myself just like the soldiers because I own guns. I own guns because I like to hunt most of my firearms have a distinct purpose, and before you veggie eating liberals get started with that. Yes, I eat what I kill and don't do it for the pleasure of taking a life. I do it as a matter of providing for my family because I do not like feeding my children meats that have been tainted with chemicals and other substances used by beef and poultry raisers in this country.

Dust, I appreciate the input at least I know I am not completely alone.

Well, again, there you go shooting your mouth off, forgive the expression. Again, actually, I eat meat and think Barbara Streisand should shut the f up. Surpising to you, I actually grew up on a farm, learned how to hunt, hunted, and know how to use several different firearms. But I have hard time believing that you feed your family based solely on subsistance hunting. If there isn't a steak or two in your fridge from the grocery store, I will be a might surprised. Couple of more things to consider:

1. You believe on living off the land.

2. You distrust the government.

3. You don't believe in inorganic food.

You know what that makes you? About two steps away from being a hippie. Just remember that next time you go throwing around the word "liberal". And while Texas doesn't exactly qualify for this next statement, I think it bears saying. Just about everyday some southerner bitches to some other southerner about "Them veggie eating homo loving liberals in the Northeast, etc. etc," but a look at some tax revenue information is rather telling. The State of New Jersey gets a 70% return from the government on the money it pays to the federal income tax. The State of Alabama gets a 120% return on from the government on the money it pays. Guess us Yankees are good for something, huh?

Ok i have read the posts a couple of times on this thread, i had missed the post where anyone has said " i want to carry a sidearm on my ambulance. "

as far as hunting to feed a family, why not. I do it i do have steaks and such in my fridge as well but they are not from a grocery store. they are from my uncles farm where they are fed the grain grown in the field next to the pasture. there are plenty of ways to feed your family with out the store. being from a farm i would hope that you would remember that as well.

I to own guns. i was also a LEO, i left law enforcement because i was becoming a stereotypical cop. I was right everyone else is wrong and i am the law. still some of my best friends are cops as well as my brother in law. My guns will not be taken from me as well. I do not own a single "assault rifle". the only semi-auto any thing's i own are a few of my pistols i had used while an LEO. aside from that a couple of pump and single shot shotguns, lever action rifles and a couple of old fashioned revolvers. I do however plan to own an AR-15 rifle in the future when and if i make it on the SWAT team as a medic. I refuse to make entry unarmed, that is just plain stupid.

The military cuts started during clintons first term as pres. My brother is a Marine, he was worried that he would not have the opportunity to re up during that time. He did re up but had to change MOS because of the cuts.

the 09/11/01 commission spread the blame across all of clintons and bush's administrations. not one or the other BOTH. the FBI and CIA were also blamed. FBI was upgrading their entire computer system from 386 and 486 computers to state of the art for the time. so yes there were communication flaws. and i am also aware that these flaws are deeper and larger than just the computer's.

As far as the election being bought from Gore, well he invented the Internet remember he should have enough money to buy his own election. And when has charity work and the like been a good judge of a first lady? i could care less what the pres's wife does with charities and stuff like that. never has and never will decide my vote on the first ladies hobbies.

And as far a hurricane's go, it's LA's problem not mine. Those people died in the nursing home because they were abandoned by their caretakers, Owners of the home, the nurses and CNA's as well. The owners are currently facing criminal charges on this as well.

The last thing i want is the Fed's in my backyard telling me when and where to go every time the weather sneezes and that is where we are headed with this finger pointing and Lack of accountability in the south. Look at TX for example they did not need the Fed's there they knew what needed to be done and did it. then when all was done and they knew what was needed they asked for help. Hmmm looks like the party life in NO took its toll and nobody has learned a thing from this except how to blame the government for there own lack of preparation. And now they expect me and the rest of the country to rebuild the city. they need to clear the city one more time of all people everyone no exceptions, then Blow up the levies and expand lake ponsitrain ( i know the spelling is wrong i don't care) then rebuild NO ABOVE SEA LEVEL and away from the coast. The Army corp of engineers had warned LA and NO since 1965 that the levies would not withstand a hurricane over Cat. 3. and still nothing was done. Kinda kills blaming Bush for that one doesn't it.

I would not vote for bush in 08 but then again i don't think he will even make it to the election. I would never even consider voting for hilary. if she is ever elected to office i will move me and my family out of this country and never look back.

The military cuts started during clintons first term as pres. My brother is a Marine, he was worried that he would not have the opportunity to re up during that time. He did re up but had to change MOS because of the cuts.

Um, wrong. George H. Bush started the first wave of demobilization called the 'Peace Dividend' It is partially responsible for the Crack Wars in NYC. The mustered out soldiers who came back to NYC had several options...one of which was to work for the warlords...that made for interesting times.

Otherwise I do not have any problems with what you posted.

The only thing that really irritates me is the "I WILL NOT BE DISARMED!" crack. This isn't something law abiding gun owners say. This something a drunk lunatic says shortly before being tazered, pepper sprayed, or worse. It really makes you sound like someone ready to build a compound somewhere in Idaho or Waco when you come up with catch phrases like that. And if you're local law enforcement agency really is going to let you, a civilian, carry an Armalite AR-15 magazine-fed, air-cooled, autoloading centerfire rifle when you're supposed to be the medic, they really need to recheck their psychological standards. By the way, those AR-15's are kinda sorta yeah just a little illegal for us civilians to own. You'll probably be more interested in owning a perfectly legal civilian version, the XM-15 Bushmaster Semiautomatic, the same kind that champion of 2nd admendment rights, John Allen Muhammad, also known as the Beltway Sniper, used in 2002 to kill 10 people and injure 3 others. Go get 'em, tiger!

By the way, those AR-15's are kinda sorta yeah just a little illegal for us civilians to own.

Only up there in the northeast where you bent over like bitches and let them disarm you. B)

They are perfectly legal, and even common here.

Congratulations, Asys. You just defaulted the argument. :wink: