38 members have voted

1. 1.

• Hillary Clinton
    • Jeb Bush

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey can we get another semi literate spoiled redneck Jesus freak in office? I think there's still part of the country left in one piece. I just hope the Republicans run someone competent and not a puppet of the right wing nut jobs like Bush, because if the Democrats plan on running Hillary, the Democrats will lose, and its not because Hillary's a woman, its because Hillary is a gimmick. As a politician, she really doesn't stand out. As a former first lady, she does, certainly, but the whole "I am woman hear me roar" thing will be cute at first but take a serious nose dive around about the first caucus. Just look at Howard Dean if you don't believe me. Republicans, Democrats, I don't care who's in office so long as I don't have to see most of lower Manhattan on fire, or infants in the United States of America dying of dehydration while the administration is busy sending its "thoughts and prayers."

First off, I would vote for Bush over Hilary since she has done absolutely nothing for our state other then to use it as a political stepping stone in order to try to fulfill her aspirations of being the first female president.

After reading the previous post I think Asysin2leads needs to take his head out of his rectal orifice and really take a true look at things. The attacks of 9/11 are in no way the fault of the Bush administration neither is the situation in the south. There are some things that previous administrations need to take responsibility for (9/11) and other local officials need to stop passing the buck because they could not get the job done when it can to the crunch (New Orleans)