Now I'm curious...

paramedicmike

I personally have always enjoyed crotchity's posts. I admire the courage of his convictions that he consistently displays. I learn from the intelligence of his responses and the fact that he doesn't think or post like anyone else. People take umbrage on this forum pretty regularly. I like to think its because we are passionate about our profession. It's a good thing.

Ditto this excellent response. ^

Agree or disagree with his opinions, the fact remains that some of the most thought provoking and educational discussions in this forum originate with Crotch.

That said, sure... it would be interesting to know if he is really someone else, just for the lulz. But I am totally opposed to ever exposing any forum member's personal information here without their consent.

He's a type we haven't seen around this forum much. I wouldn't call him a troll, but there are troll like tendencies. Another forum I frequent has many people with attitudes akin to his. It's how they want to express themselves to the board.

*shrugs*

I would say I'd hate to see what yall think of me, but I don't post enough around this 'new guard' we have here. ¦-)

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

He's a type we haven't seen around this forum much. I wouldn't call him a troll, but there are troll like tendencies. Another forum I frequent has many people with attitudes akin to his. It's how they want to express themselves to the board.

*shrugs*

I would say I'd hate to see what yall think of me, but I don't post enough around this 'new guard' we have here. ¦-)

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

I think of you as our quagmire!!! Plus you are a diamond in the rough in terms of dispatchers.

It also seems that when my wife get's pregnant, yours is already pregnant or vice versa.

My alter ego can be found at www.michaelruff.com he's much better looking than me though plus his singing voice is better than mine.

My alter ego can be found at www.michaelruff.com he's much better looking than me though plus his singing voice is better than mine.

Sounds a bit like you've been hanging with Garrison Kiellor, again.

If he makes us think, great. If he makes us question our own beliefs, great. If he forces is to support our opinions, great. If he pisses us off, well skip reading his posts.

Always good for a thought or a laugh.

On a sub note, what if he has dissociative personality disorder, look its really just Mobey!

I also think that Crotchity may have once had another identity here. However, at this point its pretty irrelevent, as it seems he has been consistantly posting under the same name for quite some time.

As to his mental fitness? I think he has some pretty bizarre opinions when it comes to some subjects. He also starts a lot of posts that are designed to bait and provoke other members here (and is often successful I may add). But, there is nothing here to suggest any pathology on his part. Furthermore, even if he has some mental disorder, its not particularly relevent to this forum, as I don't believe any persons mental history is the business of the public at large.