Website to help study

I don't think that I could disagree with this any more than I do....

Try to flex your critical thinking muscles on the NR-CBT and you will be completely fucked from the first question. They have no interest in whether or not you can solve problems, or think your way out of a bad situation, they are simply testing your ability to regurgitate the information you were taught in class. They have no interest in whether or not your are a good medic!!! You really, really have to believe that or you will be looking for intelligent questions aimed at intelligent people and either be disappointed, or read stuff that's not really there. Truly.

I would gladly, and I mean this whole heartedly, allow Ugly (A shithead Basic...a real asshat) to take my test for me next time and not worry one little bit about the result.

ABC. That is the answer to 85% of the questions...

Don't tell them I gave away their super secret answers....

Dwayne

Don't punch the messenger, simply because you don't like the message!

I'm not the one that said it....as evidenced by

My Paramedic Instructor broke the NREMT down like this:

ROFLMAO :P:P

Lone, I got you...wasn't my intention to kick you in the sack..in fact, I thought I was gentle! But if that is truly the info that your instructor is giving his students to prep them for the NR-CBT then he is setting them up for failure.

And, upon rereading this it occurs to me that many won't know that I love Ugly and use the derogatory Basic/asshat in fun...but in case you didn't, I did.

And MM? Will you stop worrying about this friggin' test? Who knew metal chicks were such worry warts??

Wait..... We're in a thread that's pretty old...Have you not taken the test yet MM? Since we talked about it a few weeks ago or so...did you finally get this thing done and not tell us? Oh...see...that would be evil.

Dwayne

Don't punch the messenger, simply because you don't like the message!

I'm not the one that said it....as evidenced by

ROFLMAO :P:P

Lone, I got you...wasn't my intention to kick you in the sack..in fact, I thought I was gentle! But if that is truly the info that your instructor is giving his students to prep them for the NR-CBT then he is setting them up for failure.

Dwayne

No harm/no foul, Dwayne!

I wasn't commenting so much on WHAT you said, as HOW FAST you said it...lol

I would think by now that you'd know that if I felt it was a 'kick in the sack' we would have had a private conversation about it almost immediately... You also know that I'm a lot more 'thick skinned' than some of the "Sunshine and belly rubs" type.... :devilish:

It's a good thing that there aren't any more quotes in this post! I was starting to get confused....... :confused::confused:

• 3 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.