Uncomfortable with cultural issues class

Eydawn

According to you. But arguing moral relativism is like running in the Special Olympics.

and how do you figure that?

I like how Ruff saw the need to cover his tracks and protect his reputation by ending his quote with, I havent slept with any of the above, which is kind of the point. You are not what you say you are, you are not what you hope to be, YOU ARE WHAT YOU DO. And when you choose to not date a race of people, it shows how racist you are.

I like how Ruff saw the need to cover his tracks and protect his reputation by ending his quote with, I havent slept with any of the above, which is kind of the point. You are not what you say you are, you are not what you hope to be, YOU ARE WHAT YOU DO. And when you choose to not date a race of people, it shows how racist you are.

Can you get some official medical document, from a licensed psychologist and scan it, to prove you're not mentally ill? Because I'm calling bullshit. You're either schizophrenic, or a pathological instigator. Reading over your replies, you constantly try to provoke a conflict between users of the forum. IMO, you've lost your credibility and have nothing positive to offer. Seek professional help, seriously.

• Like 1

Seems like this works both ways, Crotch.

Aren't you saying that all those black women who weren't attracted to me are racist?

But if I slept with one, and didn't like it, and never did it again, I wouldn't be racist?

Someone here obviously never took Logic 101. And this thread is a perfect example of why it should be required of all medic students.

• Like 3

Most everyone in this room is racist, but can't admit it. Here is a little self-test that I have mentioned several times, but cant get anyone to fess up to. To see if you are racist, ask this question to yourself: If I am white, have i ever dated or made love to an african american ? If you are african american, have I ever dated or made love to a white person ? If the answer is no, you are a racist. Even if you are non-racist enough to have done the deed, you would never admit it in this forum for fear of how you will be judged ? Which may make you more racist than the person that never has.

By Crotchity's logic, if I go out and bang some black woman, I'll PROVE that I'm not a racist. Seems to me that in the process of proving that I'm not a racist, I've become a misogynist, and can STILL be accused of being a racist simply because I've used an innocent black woman for nothing more than to 'conquer' my racist tendencies.

Rather than solve anything, it appears that his 'test' only creates more opportunity for me to be treated as a pariah, and castigated for my insensitivity.

I had to go to the local cable provider's office to return some equipment on Thursday. The Customer Service Representative that I spoke to turned out to be a very attractive 20-something black woman. As part of the conversation, I had inquired about a local interruption in service the night before. After she apologized for any inconvenience that it might have caused, I explained to her that I was in the middle of replying to the most inane statement that I'd ever heard in my life.

Partly due to the confused look on her face, and partly in my eternal quest for knowledge and understanding, I explained the ‘test’ that Crotchity has posed. I also went on to give her my impression of the test, and its potential outcome.

After I explained the ‘test’, she rolled her eyes and burst out laughing. When I related what I had posted, she not only agreed with it, but also agreed that the ‘test’ is the biggest steaming load of the final stage of nutrient ingestion she’s ever heard!

Since I’m attending a college where whites appear to be a minority, I’m thinking of presenting this to a group of people on Monday. If nothing else, it will start an interesting conversation at the smoking gazebo…..

I had to go to the local cable provider's office to return some equipment on Thursday. The Customer Service Representative that I spoke to turned out to be a very attractive 20-something black woman. As part of the conversation, I had inquired about a local interruption in service the night before. After she apologized for any inconvenience that it might have caused, I explained to her that I was in the middle of replying to the most inane statement that I'd ever heard in my life.

Partly due to the confused look on her face, and partly in my eternal quest for knowledge and understanding, I explained the 'test' that Crotchity has posed. I also went on to give her my impression of the test, and its potential outcome.

After I explained the 'test', she rolled her eyes and burst out laughing. When I related what I had posted, she not only agreed with it, but also agreed that the 'test' is the biggest steaming load of the final stage of nutrient ingestion she's ever heard!

Since I'm attending a college where whites appear to be a minority, I'm thinking of presenting this to a group of people on Monday. If nothing else, it will start an interesting conversation at the smoking gazebo…..

A waste of time brother as the blacks you will be associating with have been cheated out of any opportunity to become intelligent enough to understand this 3rd grade 'test' according to Crotchity....you may want to direct your querry to the non black minorities only.

It amazes me that Crotchity claims that I should have sex with a black woman to prove my non biased nature, yet he believes his own brothers and sisters to be so simple and ignorant that I should at the same time make my self guilty of beastiality having done so, if having accepted his opinions...

I don't.

For the record, as I'm no longer feeding the trolls, my conversation continues over and around them instead of with them...I'll direct my comments from now on only to the contributing members of the forum. I cite Crotchity as the author of his damaged thinking only so that it can not misunderstood by my current or future employers/coworkers to be my personal beliefs or opinions.

Dwayne

Edited to add '/coworkers.'

Edited by DwayneEMTP

Partly due to the confused look on her face, and partly in my eternal quest for knowledge and understanding, I explained the ‘test’ that Crotchity has posed. I also went on to give her my impression of the test, and its potential outcome.

After I explained the ‘test’, she rolled her eyes and burst out laughing. When I related what I had posted, she not only agreed with it, but also agreed that the ‘test’ is the biggest steaming load of the final stage of nutrient ingestion she’s ever heard!

Since I’m attending a college where whites appear to be a minority, I’m thinking of presenting this to a group of people on Monday. If nothing else, it will start an interesting conversation at the smoking gazebo…..

Just by bringing this up to your black smoking buddies mkes you racist because you are white. If you were black then it wouldn't be racist.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

Seems like this works both ways, Crotch.

Aren't you saying that all those black women who weren't attracted to me are racist?

But if I slept with one, and didn't like it, and never did it again, I wouldn't be racist?

Someone here obviously never took Logic 101. And this thread is a perfect example of why it should be required of all medic students.

You have suffered from reverse racism which somehow will be turned around against you to make you the racist out of all of this.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

Crotchitymedic1986, I am tired of being a racist because I never had a Black Girl. Last week I had an Indian girl; doesn't count. Also, a Dominican girl; doesn't count. How about Puerto Rican, Asian, Brazilian, Jewish, Muslim, Italian, French Girls; do they count? If I haven't had a Black Girl in 15years, does that make me a racist? How do I get a black girl? I guess I'm a born again racist.

I tried hanging out with the Black Guys at the Barber Shop. They were talking about the upcoming Mosley and Pacquiao fight. I put my 2cents in; it became $1 worth. They loved my knowledge on Boxing. We were laughing and talking. One guy ask me my take on the fight; I said Pacquiao TKO/KO in the 9th; they all flipped out on me. I almost got them to be my friend. How can I buddy up to the Black guys?