Uncomfortable with cultural issues class

Eydawn

Trust me, I made up for it for you. ;)

*Fist bump*

It is not classified as such only because we live in a politically correct time, in all other periods of time it has been recognized as a treatable mental illness.

The ancient Greeks were notorious for having homosexual relations...they didn't seem to see it as a mental illness. But I guess their other ideas like democracy were dumb, too. Did you really research all of history before you made that statement?

But this being homosexual is a mental illness is just flat wrong dude, its 2011 not 1950 time to open your mind a little bit. I do not know where you were trained at but that is no attitude to have in EMS, weather it be because of religion of just plain ignorance its wrong and unprofessional.

Being a little judgemental here, aren't you? Oh, the irony! :rolleyes:

A lot of people here would say that YOUR intolerant attitude has no place in EMS either. What do you think about that?

Being a little judgemental here, aren't you? Oh, the irony! :rolleyes:

A lot of people here would say that YOUR intolerant attitude has no place in EMS either. What do you think about that?

Im being intolerant of intolerance and ignorance whats wrong with that?

Im being intolerant of intolerance and ignorance whats wrong with that?

That's an ignorant question. Do you really need to ask it?

I don't tolerate intolerance from anyone, including you.

Edited by Dustdevil
  • Like 1

That's an ignorant question. Do you really need to ask it?

I don't tolerate intolerance from anyone, including you.

Ok then

For further clarification, the core of this forum is committed to integrity. Hypocrisy is something that always gets a negative response. And if you go hating on someone for hating, then there is no more blatant hypocrisy. It's something many people have trouble seeing in the mirror, so just be aware of it.

For further clarification, the core of this forum is committed to integrity. Hypocrisy is something that always gets a negative response. And if you go hating on someone for hating, then there is no more blatant hypocrisy. It's something many people have trouble seeing in the mirror, so just be aware of it.

I can understand that but Im not about to let crotchity say something that is just flat out wrong and go unchecked. Homosexuality is NOT a mental illness and i do not care if ive sounded like a hypocrite on this post because thats just wrong. Just because something is not for everyone doesnt mean its bad or wrong.