Uncomfortable with cultural issues class

Eydawn

Your logic does not work here, homosexuality is a mental disease, I am not mentally ill, so I would not sleep with a homosexual. I have no problem hanging out with homosexuals in a social or workplace setting, so I do not think I qualify as a homophobe. But back to the original point, I still hear the crickets chirping, where are all those non racist who date everyone ?

Aaaaand Crotchity has just taken a leap off into the deep end.

Your logic does not work here, homosexuality is a mental disease, I am not mentally ill, so I would not sleep with a homosexual. I have no problem hanging out with homosexuals in a social or workplace setting, so I do not think I qualify as a homophobe. But back to the original point, I still hear the crickets chirping, where are all those non racist who date everyone ?

So do you just enjoy playing agent provocateur or are you views really this screwed up? As for being judged by society who I've dated, isn't it just as judgmental to call me a racist based on who I haven't boinked?

Edited by usalsfyre

Wow, you've managed to take stupidity and refine it into a substance so pure and free of any semblance of intelligence that it would merit an award if they gave out awards for such. Congratulations, man! That's quite an accomplishment!

Edited by Bieber
  • Like 1

Its a simple question, whoever you are dating now, keep it all the same except that you have not met him/her and he/she is black (if you are white, or vice versa), would you date him/her ?

Opportunity never presented. All the good lookers were already taken.

I assume you have good, peer reviewed sources to back you up? How exactly do you look at the large body of peer reviewed literature that does not support your opinion?