More?

funkytomtom

A little surprised at this flak...I've done my homework guys...

Noone said you didn't do your homework, and I don't see much flak. We gave you some pretty good advice. Plus it seems like you already have your mind made up. But to add to the constructive Non-flak advice here goes

1. I am partial to the mosby or Brady paramedic book but it's been a while since i needed either books. I do have them in my library.

2. The best anatomy book by far in my opinion that is written at a undergrad level is Gray's anatomy. The pictures are worth the cost of the book.

Good luck in your future school endeavors.

Noone said you didn't do your homework, and I don't see much flak. We gave you some pretty good advice. Plus it seems like you already have your mind made up. But to add to the constructive Non-flak advice here goes

1. I am partial to the mosby or Brady paramedic book but it's been a while since i needed either books. I do have them in my library.

2. The best anatomy book by far in my opinion that is written at a undergrad level is Gray's anatomy. The pictures are worth the cost of the book.

Yeah sorry. I'm quick to get defensive over the internet. My mistake.

Yeah sorry, I'm rather quick to get defensive over the internet sometimes. My mistake.

Yeah sorry, I'm rather quick to get defensive over the internet sometimes. My mistake.