EMTCity contest?

DwayneEMTP

Agreeing with others, excellent choices AND congratulations to all.

As Susan Lucci said a dozen or so times, it was an honor being nominated.

But, I like the challenge that you have posed on Beiber and I'd ask that you do the same for me. I use this forum as a tool to become better, stronger and I think good pushes will help me to that end.

Rest assured that when I get into Medic School, you, Bieber and a few other medics will be HATING me for all the questions that I'll be asking, because I'm going to be making y'all have to do a LOT of thinking!

Just as a 'warning', I'm not one to settle for a 'just because' type answer, so put your thinking caps on (or at least some place you can get to them easily); you've got about a month to get them warmed up and tuned up before the 'games' begin!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW :o What a nomination. Thanks Dwayne and everyone else behind the scene!

That means alot to me to be voted best BLSer. I am truely amazed that with such a wealth of great BLS folks here I was even in the running.

Thanks again and congradulations to everyone else that has been nominated, you all truely are well deserving of such titles. :thumbsup:

Edited by UGLyEMT

WOW!

I just got back from 2 days at my casual job with no internet access. I only had one call, and after 1.5hrs of critical pt management, he died right in front of me.

What a treat to open my computer to this!

Thank you Dwayne.

Thank you for not only this contest, but all your contributions to the boards. As I said before, we have lost some big leaders in the City lately, and you have truly stepped up to fill the boots.

Thank you too all the voters as well.

This site has truly formed me into the medic I am today, and I try too relay my actual personality through my posts.

Congrats too all the winners! You all deserve it

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hey all... PM me with your name (if you want to release it), a picture of you (if you feel comfortable sharing that), your age, your educational background, how you got into EMS, what setting(s) you currently work in, aspects of your personality that you feel contribute positively towards your working "self," any educational roles you currently work in, and what the biggest challenge you feel you have faced/are facing in EMS is. Also, any shout outs you want to give to specific mentors or people who have helped shape you into the provider you are.

Whaddaya think, all... does that cover it? I'll try to put together bios soon... nursing school is kicking my ASS on time right now (especially since I'm still working 30 hours/week). So it may be a few days.

--Wendy

Prizes are away!

Why can't Canadians have regular addresses like normal people??

Thanks for doing that Wendy...That's cool as hell. I hated being a judge but I would love to see this continued. I think it's really healthy for all.

Thanks again to everyone for participating!

Dwayne

Hey all... PM me with your name (if you want to release it), a picture of you (if you feel comfortable sharing that), your age, your educational background, how you got into EMS, what setting(s) you currently work in, aspects of your personality that you feel contribute positively towards your working "self," any educational roles you currently work in, and what the biggest challenge you feel you have faced/are facing in EMS is. Also, any shout outs you want to give to specific mentors or people who have helped shape you into the provider you are.

Whaddaya think, all... does that cover it? I'll try to put together bios soon... nursing school is kicking my ASS on time right now (especially since I'm still working 30 hours/week). So it may be a few days.

--Wendy

I understand where you are coming from. This semester started out with me hitting the ground running and it's been a***s and elbows since. I will send the info by PM. Thanks.

Take care,

chbare.

Why can't Canadians have regular addresses like normal people??

Dwayne

Because we are not ordinary..... we are Extraordinary

Just in case you do not recognize that word, here is what Webster defines it as. Pay close attention to #2 ;)

ex·traor·di·nar·y/ikˈstrôrdnˌerē/Adjective

1. Very unusual or remarkable.

2. Unusually great.

Because we are not ordinary..... we are Extraordinary

Just in case you do not recognize that word, here is what Webster defines it as. Pay close attention to #2 ;)

ex·traor·di·nar·y/ikˈstrôrdnˌerē/Adjective

1. Very unusual or remarkable.

2. Unusually great.

Well, I do have to admit that I can't think of a single Canadian that would cause me to argue that point...

Dwayne

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.