Where do I find info on student status, NREMT requirements?

naturegirl

I need help finding out when you lose student status? I've heard it's when you test, practical but I've noticed other programs test long before their students are finished with clinicals, so is it a state difference or NREMT or DOT? Also where can I find core requirements, such as skills, and time required? I'm coming up empty in my google search. If you know, what is the minimum requirement on "team leads"? Also, specific skills, IV starts, pediatric contacts, cardiac arrests, etc? I'm trying to compare my program with what is the requirements in order to test. Also why are there differences between states in when students can work and get paid and count their contacts from work vs riding as a student with a preceptor? Is it states requirements or what?

I need help finding out when you lose student status? I've heard it's when you test, practical but I've noticed other programs test long before their students are finished with clinicals, so is it a state difference or NREMT or DOT? Also where can I find core requirements, such as skills, and time required? I'm coming up empty in my google search. If you know, what is the minimum requirement on "team leads"? Also, specific skills, IV starts, pediatric contacts, cardiac arrests, etc? I'm trying to compare my program with what is the requirements in order to test. Also why are there differences between states in when students can work and get paid and count their contacts from work vs riding as a student with a preceptor? Is it states requirements or what?

Really? Have you asked the program in which you were enrolled? Have you tried this site? Or this one?

You're asking awfully specific questions that are best directed to the agency through which you were a student. Failing that, you need to call the agencies linked above to ask your questions.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.