Emergency Educational Institute, Inc in Florida

croaker260

Hey ,

I am curious on this "online refresher" program , if it is approved for use through the NREMT? I cant find anywhere it is approved through www.cecbems.org and am curious if the NREMT will accept it. I have plenty of hours but my ex-wife is using this for her refresher and I am trying to keep her from getting in a bind (I dont know why....)

-Steve

Hey ,

I am curious on this "online refresher" program , if it is approved for use through the NREMT? I cant find anywhere it is approved through www.cecbems.org and am curious if the NREMT will accept it. I have plenty of hours but my ex-wife is using this for her refresher and I am trying to keep her from getting in a bind (I dont know why....)

-Steve

I have posted on this school several times. They are legitimate and I have refreshed my National 3 x now and am getting ready to do #4 using them. They are a brick and mortar school licensed and approved by state of Florida.

You download the refresher and it takes several days (due to work schedules) to complete. After completion, you mail it in for review. You must answer in complete sentences and they check for accuracy.

After they grade it, you receive a certificate stating you took 48 hours of medic refresher.

For the record, I have never been able to complete it without using the internet, textbooks and multiple medical resource books so it is an active refresher because it does require you to perform research. I always learn something new as a result of my researching as well.

I have had no issues with NR or state of FL re-certifying me using them.

By the way, it is NOT an online refresher...it is HOME STUDY. :)

• 1 year later...