this is just great

Happiness

This reminds me of a joke I'd heard a long time ago.

It seems that a young man went to a psychiatrist and said, "Doc, I've got a problem!"

The psychiatrist told him to come into the office and tell him all about it.

The young man started by saying, "I just got married last week."

The psychiatrist congratulated him, but stated that he didn't see where that was a problem, so the young man continued his story.

"Doc, we were in our hotel room on our honeymoon, when she started getting ready for bed. First, she took off her wig and put the wig in a box; then placed the box in a drawer. Then she took off her false eyelashes and put them in a small box, and placed the small box in the drawer."

Again, the psychiatrist stated that he failed to see the 'problem'.

The young man continued by saying, "Well, after that, she took off her shirt and bra, unpinned her 'falsies' and put them in a box; and placed the box in the drawer. After that, she took off her prosthetic leg, and placed the leg in the drawer."

At this point, the psychiatrist tried to assure the young man that it wasn't him with the problem. The young man simply stated, "Doc, the 'problem' is; I don't know whether to sleep with my new wife, or the drawer!"

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.