Growing up

emsgirl

Ok, here's one that is making me nuts.. Would have been a Saturday Morning show on in the late 70's early 90's. A father, son and daughter trio who were either sent back in time or some other terrible occurance....Anyway, they were thrown back to the Dinosaur Age, and lived in a cave.... always running from T-Rex's and stuff... Anyone remember the name of the show... ?

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about "Rat Patrol"...

Land of the Giants

Jackie Gleason show... raciest jokes allowed

Good night Chet..... Good night David.....

Snoopy & the Red Baron

Watching the "splash down" of the space ships ...in the school clasroom t.v's .... wow in color !

Be safe,

Ridryder 911

Also does anyone remember a show called "Code Red". It starred Lorne Greene, Andrew Stevens, and Adam Rich. It was on Sundays.

Not for very long, haha! That was THE WORST show ever! It was so ridiculous that it was almost a parody of the fire service. Andrew Stevens ruins anything he is in. For some bizarre reason, Hollywood seemed absolutely determined to make him a major star for about ten years. Thank God they finally gave up! At least we got to see Morgan Fairchild nekkid in that one movie! :lol:

Okay, have to admit it .. when I was young I read "Emergency" magazine ... okay all you old EMT's remember the "Hare Dynasty of Dyna -Med"... and read article on Cavalier Knights.. a group of rescue/Police /Sherriff Paramedics... then the show came out about them..

240cast17.jpg

240-Robert originally starred John Bennett Perry (Matthew Perry's father), Mark Harmon and Joanna Cassidy. .... always thought their uniform was cool of orange jackets.. and orange T-shirt. Enough I went to work for a Police EMS a few years later... "the Police provided all the rescure & EMS"....like the t.v. show I cancelled out too....

Be safe,

Ridryder 911

This topic brings back memories...Here's a few off the top of my head

Schoolhouse Rock...Buck Rogers (the TV series)...parachute pants...MTV, back when all they played were videos...25 cent candy bars, 50 cent pops...the Atari 2600...afternoons at the arcade after school. There's more, but's thats's all I can come up with at the moment

Ahh... the video arcade craze! It was almost as bad as the drug craze. Otherwise docile teenagers turned into thieves, burglars, and even robbers just to get enough coinage for their next fix. It was truly disturbing. I remember the mid 80's being a bonanza for coin collectors. Rare and long out of circulation coins became commonplace in circulation as kids stole their parents' coin collections and took them to the corner arcade to play video games. I knew people who opened arcades strictly for the opportunity to sort through all the coins to find the rare collectables.

I recently found that same photo while searching the net. I know a girl who is obsessed with Mark Harmon, but is too young to have ever seen him in anything before NCIS, so I went specifically looking for 240R pics. It was definitely a campy show. But it did give me some really good ideas.

For years I kept praying that television producers would finally discover that there was EMS and fire service outside of California. Of course, one must be careful what one wishes for. When they finally found their way out of Los Angeles, they merely skipped over the entire country to go to NY, where the world is equally as unrealistic as California.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.