Growing up

emsgirl

ok, how about Shining Time Station (with Thomas!), or Captain Kangaroo, or Round House on Nick, or Rescue 911. how about the Power Wheels fire truck? (yes, i did have one) and the clincher, TEDDY RUXSPIN (sp.?). god i feel old, and i'm not even 19 yet. and yes, i do have a care bear doll. swift heart, ok, so he's a care bear cousin, details

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a metal lunch box with "Emergency" on it. :shock: I remember when the 1st Star Wars toys came out. It was nearly impossible to get the figures. Yeah and that damn song "Don't worry be Happy" drove me nuts. :D Great ,I'm sitting here singing it right now. :roll:

Has anyone mentioned "School House Rock"? "I'm just a bill, yes, I'm only a bill, sitting here on Capitol Hill..." I loved Benji, wanted one of those metal lunches boxes with him on it, my mom got me Boomer instead :evil: ! I am actually still looking for one, my husband has searched e-bay with no success :lol: . Yeah, I know it's sad, but I'm just in touch with my "inner child".

great, now i feel even older. scary thought that i can remember what underdog's job was, he was shoe-shine boy. lol. god this is scary. ok, too much typing, i'm tired.

No clue. Thanks for the info :)

PRPG, you depraived soul :D Underdog was even in a Capital One commercial not that long ago.

disclaimer: I'll have to trust me spelling on this one. The Spelling cow wouldn't work for me :banghead:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.