Washing your rig!

I'm not an "ANAL" manager but how my truck looks reflects on us personally. If you don't care enough to try & keep the truck clean , how well do you care about the patients.

How we look reflects a lot of what the taxpayer's perceive to be a value for them. We always get lots of compliments from our customers.

Now on back to back calls it might only get an interior cleaning and a quick hose off on the outside. During a blizzard we just try to keep the heavy crap off the outside and wait for a little down time in the heated station to thaw out the rest.

If you wipe all the door seals with armourall they won't freeze shut. Ours have electric locks on all the compartments so frozen locks are not a problem.

Where did you get that I called you a anal manager? That was not directed at you. I also don't see how you can jump from not keeping a truck clean with how I take care of patients.

After I put the ambulance through the drive in car wash it looks as good as it did if I washed it.

No need to take offense to any of what I wrote.

My patient care takes precedence over keeping an ambulance clean. I like a clean ambulance but seriously, making the jump of not having a clean ambulance and it directly affecting how I take care of my patients is a stretch.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.