Hello!

The name is meant to be humorous. My apologies for people assuming bad things about me. Its like meeting someone named "Mohammad," you shouldn't assume they're a terrorist because of their name.

I've never met anyone named Mohammad. But welcome to the city anyway, perhaps, Papa Hotel Uniform Charlie Kilo.

The name is meant to be humorous. My apologies for people assuming bad things about me. Its like meeting someone named "Mohammad," you shouldn't assume they're a terrorist because of their name.

You say that we shouldn't assume things based on a name, but yet you willingly chose to exercise such a juvenile attempt at humor. What other conclusions are we supposed to make based on it?

Obviously, the use of capital letters and the phonetic alphabet (whether you choose to use the military version or the civilian version) makes it VERY clear what you were trying to spell out. Many will not be amused.

There are many of us on this site that are working hard to improve the already poor image that EMS has, and it's stunts like this that negate the work we're trying to accomplish!

Since the opportunity to make a 'good first impression' has passed; I, for one, can only hope that the quality of your future posts will not reflect the immaturity level of your choice of screen names.

LS

• Like 1

You say that we shouldn't assume things based on a name, but yet you willingly chose to exercise such a juvenile attempt at humor. What other conclusions are we supposed to make based on it?

Obviously, the use of capital letters and the phonetic alphabet (whether you choose to use the military version or the civilian version) makes it VERY clear what you were trying to spell out. Many will not be amused.

There are many of us on this site that are working hard to improve the already poor image that EMS has, and it's stunts like this that negate the work we're trying to accomplish!

Since the opportunity to make a 'good first impression' has passed; I, for one, can only hope that the quality of your future posts will not reflect the immaturity level of your choice of screen names.

LS

Well said Lone but FUCK, er I mean FoxtrotUnionCharleyKilo, I await you to prove those of us who criticised your user name and your "possible" lack of maturity, wrong. We are a forgiving group who almost always give people the benefit of the doubt, so keep coming back, make quality posts and we will soon forget your user name. Good Luck Fuck dang, I meant FoxtrotUnionCharleyKilo. The shortened version of your user name seems to be easier to say than FoxtrotUnionCharleyKilo is.

There is not a whole lot I can say except that not only do I hope you prove us wrong in our assumptions due to your username choice but if you are anywhere with in my age range 18-25 I hope you prove us wrong for that as well. I am from the wonderful land of Jello (ask LoneStar) and people in this age range are looked down upon as immature snobbish rude etc. I have had to work hard to overcome that stereotype personally and professionally due to "jokes" and "humor" such as yours. For all of our sakes once again I hope you prove all of us wrong in our first impression.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.