Hello!

Welcome!

I hope you have lots of information and insight to share, as well as an open mind to learn!

Unfortunatly, first posts and screenames are the "first impression" that you are judged on here. Not so good so far, as this is a forum that prides itself on being professional, and relaying that professionalism to the public and peers through our posts.

Your screename kinda goes against what we are trying to do here.

Fortunatly, we are professional enough to give you a break, and look forward to your imput.

If you wanted to re-enter with a different screename however, it would not surprise me.

• Like 2

Welcome!

I hope you have lots of information and insight to share, as well as an open mind to learn!

Unfortunatly, first posts and screenames are the "first impression" that you are judged on here. Not so good so far, as this is a forum that prides itself on being professional, and relaying that professionalism to the public and peers through our posts.

Your screename kinda goes against what we are trying to do here.

Fortunatly, we are professional enough to give you a break, and look forward to your imput.

If you wanted to re-enter with a different screename however, it would not surprise me.

I will echo Mobey's sentiment.

The screen name that you chose is immature. The capitalization makes it plainly clear to me and probably others that your maturity and professionalism is somewhat in question. Please prove me wrong.

I would PM admin and ask for a user name change.

I hope you have good input as that will help mitigate what your screen name blatantly points out.

Welcome to the City!

As Mobey said...But you're certainly welcome, and yeah, we have some Jersey folks hiding around here somewhere... :-)

Don't let the false start hold you back. Jump in, post, ask and answer questions. If you're looking to share, and learn, and teach, then you've come to the right place.

Dwayne

ummm ya, I thought it was an interesting screen name and was very creative!! As Dwayne mentioned do not get upset and not post anything or get into discussions due to the responses that you have received from your first post. Every person who has posted about your screen name are very valuable and respected people on this site and can answer pretty much any question you may have except for me as I am new to the site and a pretty new medic as well.

Any how, welcome to the City :beer:

ummm ya, I thought it was an interesting screen name and was very creative!! As Dwayne mentioned do not get upset and not post anything or get into discussions due to the responses that you have received from your first post. Every person who has posted about your screen name are very valuable and respected people on this site and can answer pretty much any question you may have except for me as I am new to the site and a pretty new medic as well.

Any how, welcome to the City :beer:

After due thought, I don't actually care about the user name. It's all about what the person behind the user name is all about. I hope to read good things from this poster.

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.