Refund Granted

This is the only topic he's posted on. If you don't want to engage any further on this, let the thread wither and die. It seems like the OP has never entered practise and is thoroughly soured on the profession. I imagine this will be the extent of our interactions with him or her and there's no need to antagonize ourselves further with an endless, repetitive barely cogent argument. There is nothing to be gained on either side, be it individually or for the profession as a whole.

I enjoy pointing out the incorect assessment of my original post.

Read the other posts. They are toxic. None of the replies are connected to the topic. I am probably the first student to be granted a full refund. Toxic ranting with no real connection to the topic. internet whacko? Your lost. I only respond to the incomplete and toxic posts. Read them, Moby started it all. However, you don't comprehend this. internet whacko? it's ok for you to lash out? What a hypocrite.

I only respond to incomplete, toxic responses.

Look here, my friend... we don't give out negative points because we don't like you, we do so when you appear to be a friggin' troll! I read through all of the threads you posted as you posted them, and you rambled all over the place and made a mess in here. I'm sorry, but you then lashing out and calling people paranoid (with a definition no less) just makes you look even dumber.

"You're an internet whacko"? Your group is paranoid and delusional. None of you should have ever posted. It is just toxic ranting.

Congrats, you got your money back. Sorry you got screwed by the strike because you happened to be going through school at the same time that the strike happened.

Can you shut up now? Please? Even more telling is your need to come in here and flash around "oh lookee lookee I got my money back you all were wrong" when it really serves no purpose.

Or, even better... can you start posting on the clinical threads and actually PARTICIPATING in this forum instead of being wrapped up in your own little world all the time? There's a whole wide world of medicine out here, and all you want to do is piss and moan about how your clinical situation sucked and how some of the big bad mean Canuckian members here decided they didn't like you...

Thanks.

Wendy

CO EMT-B

Its true. Your funny.

But it's fun to poke fun at silly people and watch them put their foot in their mouth. It's like watching the really drunk guy try lighting a cigarette.. pure comedy.

Lifeguard I never accused you of being a lawyer, barrister, or litigator of any kind. I believe associating someone of your intelligence with the practice of law would be a serious insult to the profession, and perhaps even put me at risk for libel.

That said, what do you plan to do with your big refund? I suggest you use it for a downpayment on an apartment, so you can finally move out of your mothers basement.

• Like 1

Also whining over and over will get you no where. Congratulations... you got your money back for failing a program before it was closed up. Way to make your profession look good... oh wait, never mind.

Hate to see what he did in high school.....

I enjoy pointing out the incorect assessment of my original post.

Read the other posts. They are toxic. None of the replies are connected to the topic. I am probably the first student to be granted a full refund. Toxic ranting with no real connection to the topic. internet whacko? Your lost. I only respond to the incomplete and toxic posts. Read them, Moby started it all. However, you don't comprehend this. internet whacko? it's ok for you to lash out? What a hypocrite.

I only respond to incomplete, toxic responses.

Its true. Your funny.

the word you are looking for is "you're". Given I am not much of a grammar nazi, but if you are to insult someone or make fun of "their" intelligence, you should at least not look like a fool yourself. Just saying...

Ok, this has gone on long enough and is really starting to become boring and insulting to people who might come here as visitors and then go away shaking their heads in disbelief that we have people on here who are not mature enough to stop flaming and slamming the next person.

It's like the old deal where each person has to one-up the next and it never ends.

I have finally gotten my notifications to come over on email for topics I've subscribed to and reading these attacks from both sides is just dis-heartening.

If you stop feeding the argument it will stop.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.