Refund Granted

British Columbia Paramedic student granted full refund because of 2009 labour strike.

The 3,500 CUPE 873 members, who had been on strike since April 1, were seeking improved staffing levels, wage parity with other emergency response workers and a multi-year contract

Read more: http://www.cbc.ca/canada/british-columbia/story/2009/04/10/bc-paramedics-talks.html#ixzz17dLMtrM9

Edited by *Lifeguard*

Mobey, I think that this genius is refering to the fact that he finally received a refund for his paramedic course. Its unknown why he included a link about the strike itself, to give some background on the strike I suppose. Oddly, the story he links to is almost a year old. Bizarre. I guess they don't write news stories on fools who bleet about how unfair life and hold their breath until someone pays up. Hopefully lifeguard will take his refund, and never post on this site sgain.

• Like 1

Just pointing out the wrong assessments made. Your previous reponses have been tainted with errors. Most likely a reflection of your Paramedic duties. Mobey was even contacting the Licencing Boards here. Quite obsessive and a little disturbing.

Edited by *Lifeguard*

Mobey, I think that this genius is refering to the fact that he finally received a refund for his paramedic course. Its unknown why he included a link about the strike itself, to give some background on the strike I suppose. Oddly, the story he links to is almost a year old. Bizarre. I guess they don't write news stories on fools who bleet about how unfair life and hold their breath until someone pays up. Hopefully lifeguard will take his refund, and never post on this site sgain.

"Its unknown why he included a link about the strike itself, to give some background on the strike I suppose. Oddly, the story he links to is almost a year old"

If you were aware of your environment, you would know that the strike lasted 1.5 years, closing the Paramedic Academy indefinately. However, both you and Mobey were convinced I was a Lawyer investigating Paramedics. Very paranoid. However, isn't paranoia a psychotic disorder characterized by delusions of persecution with or without grandeur, often strenuously defended with apparent logic and reason.

Extreme, irrational distrust of others

Edited by *Lifeguard*

Lifeguard I find your comments truly disturbing, Mobey was pointing out that the story you posted had nothing to do with your post. This is true is it not? To defend yourself saying your using that story to defend previous threads when that wasn't stated and then attacking others could be said to be a reflection of your practice then as well. I see that you have been required to edit all three of your posts, maybe you use creative documentation to cover your mistakes on the street? You also jumped to insults with any challenge, you state delusion of persecution above, could it be you are suffering from the same psychotic disorder you project onto Mobey? I also consider Mobey to be a good friend, and one who had befriended me quite quickly so saying he has an irrational distrust of others is insane.

I have not read any of your other posts, but I can imagine what they are like from your very poor reputation, and the content of what I see here, I question as to why you are here, I sincerely doubt that you are here to learn and share experience like most of us here but instead just a common troll only here to cause issues and headaches. The other option is that you are actually like this and for that I pity your partner.

I find your inability to understand my posts truly disturbing. The labour strike is directly related to my posts. If you can't figure that out, nobody can help you.

I was not attacking anyone. I wanted advice how to proceed, instead, I got several members obsessed that I was a Lawyer. Mobey was wrongfully linking a post from another site, addressing an unreported, sudden death of a worker. Once again, convinced that I was a Lawyer. He also thought I was another previous member returning under another name. Comparing my posts with his. Just paranoid, obsessive behaviour.

Read the latest posts. They are attacking me. Some of the seniors here feel they can post anything. When they are wrong, they can't accept it. Anyone who challenges your incorrect assessment of facts gets a "poor reputation". Big Deal. If poor reputations were based on incomplete and wrong assessments, you would all be given poor reputations.

Other members have here e-mailed me stating that most seniors here are sensitive about Lawyers investigating through this site. There was nothing presented that would have lead to this assessment. Mobey was instructing other members to be aware and not post.

Paranoid behaviour. However, I accept your apology.

Lifeguard I find your comments truly disturbing, Mobey was pointing out that the story you posted had nothing to do with your post. This is true is it not? To defend yourself saying your using that story to defend previous threads when that wasn't stated and then attacking others could be said to be a reflection of your practice then as well. I see that you have been required to edit all three of your posts, maybe you use creative documentation to cover your mistakes on the street? You also jumped to insults with any challenge, you state delusion of persecution above, could it be you are suffering from the same psychotic disorder you project onto Mobey? I also consider Mobey to be a good friend, and one who had befriended me quite quickly so saying he has an irrational distrust of others is insane.

I have not read any of your other posts, but I can imagine what they are like from your very poor reputation, and the content of what I see here, I question as to why you are here, I sincerely doubt that you are here to learn and share experience like most of us here but instead just a common troll only here to cause issues and headaches. The other option is that you are actually like this and for that I pity your partner.

Congrats, you got your money back. Sorry you got screwed by the strike because you happened to be going through school at the same time that the strike happened.

That is the beauty of the whole thing wendy.

The strike did not effect him, as he Failed school prior to the strike.

Check out his 1st posting on this subject:

I was a Paramedic student, whose class ended 1 month before the strike. During my trauma exam, and on the last day of class, a scenario was given, which required a protocol, which was not taught during the exam. Instead of ensuring the class was trained and conversant with the ignored protocols, the Instructor directed all students to the on-car portion of the class. I believe that the students were untrained and that these acts and/or omissions exposed the general public to serious injury hazards.

He failed class because he failed to learn the material, then tried to attack the school & licensing board.

This is what makes him such a troll. Twisting facts, and attacking any who do not agree with him.

Ya.... I have a mental problem.... Mhmm, that is why I have completed 4 yrs of prehospital medical education and you couldent get through 1?

I am done getting angry at this loser

• Like 1

That is the beauty of the whole thing wendy.

The strike did not effect him, as he Failed school prior to the strike.

Check out his 1st posting on this subject:

He failed class because he failed to learn the material, then tried to attack the school & licensing board.

This is what makes him such a troll. Twisting facts, and attacking any who do not agree with him.

Ya.... I have a mental problem.... Mhmm, that is why I have completed 4 yrs of prehospital medical education and you couldent get through 1?

I am done getting angry at this loser

One question - Why do we really care about whether he got his money back. If you bitch long enough at any store they will give you your money back just to be rid of you.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.