Life Pack 12 being paired with a Droid phone?

So as of recent I have been on several calls where I've thought something along the lines of "if only I could transmit this 12-lead to the hospital right now through my phone." Many of these situations have been when I'm in a high rise building, I'm dealing with a STEMI or other wise weird EKG that I would like to send to the receiving hospital so my MD command doc will have by the time I call. However I run into the problem of not having our truck phone on my being at the time. I see two ways to fix this problem - take the truck phone with me or link our LP 12 with my Droid. Taking the truck phone is fine, until I drive an hour home and realize that it's in my pocket. So I talked to my Chief who said if I can pair it with our LP 12's than I can certainly use my own phone.

I have been able to get my Droid to recognize the LP 12 and the LP 12 to "trust" / add my Droid however I cannot get the two to pair and transmit a 12-lead / vitals / code summary etc.

Has anyone else been successful in pairing a Droid with an LP 12 and transmitting? If so how did you do it?

-HillIntheBurgh

• 1 month later...

we just got rid of our 12,s and got 15,s and the come with a sending unit that sets in the outer pocket and transmitts our 12 leads, but our boss deleted the interpretations out odf the monitor, but i am still glad that we dont need a phone to transmitt anymore.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.