Alberta LODD

Our friend MedicNorth was on the crew that responded to this mvc... Please pray for him and his team, and the friends and families of those in the crash. I do know the names of the deceased and the other medic, but as my sources are not official sources, I don't think I should name them.

Be safe everyone.

http://www.emsworld.com/article/article.jsp?id=15507&siteSection=1

An Alberta Health Services paramedic was killed yesterday morning in an ambulance crash near McLennan, according to The Edmonton Sun.

An eastbound truck hauling empty propane tanks lost it trailer, which went flying across the highway and into the oncoming ambulance shortly after 11 a.m.

The unidentified paramedic -- who was driving the ambulance with a partner, patient and the patient's family member on board -- was killed on impact.

The ambulance's passengers suffered non-life threatening injuries.

The RCMP is currently investigating the incident.

RSS Feeds for EMSWorld.com: Top EMS News Section

My thoughts and prayers go out to all involved in this horrible accident and to all the family and friends of these people.

To all my friends on here and who I work with, safe wishes go out your way.

Neesie

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.