Scene Safety Photos

croaker260

Hey all, I'm putting the touches on a 2 hour Scene Safety/Street Smarts Lecture and I am looking for pictures I can use to break down and analyze for "threat cues" of patients, residences, cars, or other scenes. Credit will be given where credit is due.

I am recreating some, but obviously I work in Idaho, and there are somethings we just dont have up here, so any help is appreciated. When done, if you want , I will pass the lecture back to you.

Videos also welcome.

Please feel free to email me off list if you so desire:

croaker260@gmail.com

Steve

A little more infor on what I am looking for:

I am interested in any pics that I can put up on the screen and "pick apart" to identify specific threat cues/warning signs of trouble.

I am specifically looking for scene photos in front of bars and similar venues, in front of crowds, and of residences/scenes in lower social economic areas (projects, trailer parks, compunds, etc) Also interested in scnenes of horders, etc with poor egress. Scenes of guns under pillows and on nightstands, other weapons are nice as well.

I am also interested in pics of scnee safety done right. Good examples of approach, knock and announcing, position next to patient, and scene overwatch.

I will of course black out any address , liscense plates, and patient faces.

And, of course, I will accept anything else you want to send that you may have thought of regarding this that I havent.

Will share finished presentation with anyone who helps of course.

Thank you so much...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Friend of mine in OES sent this to me a while back if you can use streaming video it is a good one.

Weren't many of us discussing this very video on another string, just last month? Debate was raging as to it being real, or a staged incident, as no one could find any mention of a Trooper's death in the state, for the time frame of alleged occurance. Our consensus was, the video was a training film, not actual dash-cam footage.